laguna beach music

Thread: laguna beach music

Tags: None
  1. pyro23 said:

Default laguna beach music

hey does anybody know the title of the song from laguna beach's season 2 prom episode when stephen is in the car driving over to pick up LC?
    part of the lyrics goes like "you're in my mind now, no doubt that i will always be your friend, your picture's here with me again..."
  2. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by pyro23
    hey does anybody know the title of the song from laguna beach's season 2 prom episode when stephen is in the car driving over to pick up LC?
    part of the lyrics goes like "you're in my mind now, no doubt that i will always be your friend, your picture's here with me again..."
    "Good Friend" by I-94
  3. Xodivine23ox said:

Anybody know the song played in season four "graduation day"..... I really like it and it goes like
    wait, this is my time and i'm gonna .....?
    PLEASE!HELP!
  4. kristin.* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Xodivine23ox
    Anybody know the song played in season four "graduation day"..... I really like it and it goes like
    wait, this is my time and i'm gonna .....?
    PLEASE!HELP!
    Chantal Kreviazuk - Time
  5. niniaguilera said:

Quote Originally Posted by pyro23
    the name of that song is don't stop believing.. the group is journey!! is one of my favorite songs!!! is great!! and more because stephen like it (L) jaja
  6. itzzallboutme73 said:

Default Aaah Need Help

Does Any One Kno Wat The Song Is That Is In Season 2 When Kristin Goes To San Fransisco And See Stephen And There Sitting In The Back Of The The Truck On Watching The Fireworks Does Any One Kno The Name Of That Soonnngg
  7. Abercombee213 said:

the song is paulina gretzky dust.
  8. breathleshart said:

Default laguna beach season 2 music...ahh i need help!

hey does anyone know the song being played in laguna beach season 2 when lc and jason go to his grandparents house and are getting in the jacuzzi?

it goes something like:

i never thought that id be happy again
    i never thought that i could do this again
    but i guess was wrong cause blah blah i love you...

please tell me if you know! im going crazy
  9. jemapplle_ley said:

does anyone know the song in the second season that plays when Jason is driving over to Lauren's house to apologize to her about kissing Jessica. It goes: "You used to cling to every word I said, Now it's empty on the right side of my bed. Did you ever stop to think how this might look. I never thought a girl could get me so shook.? And then it goes: Don't let it end this way about 5 times.

This song has been haunting my dreams forever and I want it on my iPod.
  10. GreenMyBeloved said:

Default Help

Ive looked everywhere..

The last episode. Season 3...

"You're the best i've ever had I never would have imagined you'd change my life...... you'll find your way"

Then Im pretty sure theres another song by Dashboard but I dont know what its called it goes..
    " So long, im gone"

Anyone know? Ive been looking all over!
  11. i need to know! said:

Default Helpp

Does Anyone Know The Title To The Song Thats Played In Season 3, The Bonfire Episode, When Alex Is Breaking Up With Rocky As They Walk Away!!???

The Lyrics Go "i Cant Explain It, If You Cant Explain It"

Anyone??
  12. gboy1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by i need to know! View Post
    Does Anyone Know The Title To The Song Thats Played In Season 3, The Bonfire Episode, When Alex Is Breaking Up With Rocky As They Walk Away!!???

The Lyrics Go "i Cant Explain It, If You Cant Explain It"

Anyone??
    it ends tonight by all american rejects
  13. gboy1 said:

Smile helpppp

Does anyone know the song when talan asks kristin to prom when hes waiting in the garage and he makes kristin read the letter and count to 10????
  14. gboy1 said:

Default hellppp

Does anyone know the song when Alex asks raquel to prom?????
    it goes sumthing like..

We ripped up our towns we washed away frowns but now my smiling face is wondering how i let you down we never gave up we always stood photos of emmbarrased ments so we never be too good but youuuuuuuuuuuuuu wanted morrrrreeeeeeeeee uh orrrrrrrr gotta find a way to tell you im not goin anywhere...

sumthing like that if u can find it that would be great=)
  15. unclemtl said:

Default Fighterpilot - Don't Let It End This Way

Quote Originally Posted by jemapplle_ley View Post
    does anyone know the song in the second season that plays when Jason is driving over to Lauren's house to apologize to her about kissing Jessica. It goes: "You used to cling to every word I said, Now it's empty on the right side of my bed. Did you ever stop to think how this might look. I never thought a girl could get me so shook.? And then it goes: Don't let it end this way about 5 times.

This song has been haunting my dreams forever and I want it on my iPod.
    The song from Laguna Beach season 2 episode 16 (216) is from Fighterpilot and the songs name is "Don't Let it End This Way". You can download the song at:

purevolume™ | Fighterpilot

or

fighterpilot

All the best,

James
    Montreal
  16. lagunastokesme said:

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMyBeloved View Post
    Ive looked everywhere..

"You're the best i've ever had I never would have imagined you'd change my life...... you'll find your way"

Then Im pretty sure theres another song by Dashboard but I dont know what its called it goes..
    " So long, im gone"

THE SONG IS CALLED "SO LONG, SO LONG" DASHBOARD.
    GREAT SONG!
  17. lagunastokesme said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMyBeloved View Post
    Ive looked everywhere..

" So long, im gone"

OHH ALSO,
    THE FIRST SONG YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT IS "DON'T FORGET TO WRITE" BY LAST WINTER.
    ANOTHER GREAT SONG
  18. lagunastokesme said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by itzzallboutme73 View Post
    Does Any One Kno Wat The Song Is That Is In Season 2 When Kristin Goes To San Fransisco And See Stephen And There Sitting In The Back Of The The Truck On Watching The Fireworks Does Any One Kno The Name Of That Soonnngg

THE SONG IS CALLED COLLECTING DUST - PAULA GRETZKY
  19. Princeza said:

Question Season 2...episode 14..the End Of The Beginning

There is a song that is playing immediately after Alex and Morgan are talking about going to Casey's house to mend their friendship...it starts playing while they show a guy surfing and its when JASON is picking up Loren to go to his grandparents house....its also the song right before they get into the hot tub...

the song i'm looking for is sung by a guy and i can NOT for the life of me find it anywhere and it's driving me nuts!!! PLEAAASSSE SOMEONE HELP!!

OH and they lyrics go something like..."cause when i see you waking, god its a feeling no one knows...."
    Last edited by Princeza; 01-23-2007 at 04:41 PM.
  20. acemonty23 said:

wow yes princeza i'm looking for that same band too its a mystery they've done a whole bunch of songs on laguna and their name never shows up on any of the music lists.. someones GOTA know!