Shahrizoda - Sevishganlar (Uzbek/Turkish)

Thread: Shahrizoda - Sevishganlar (Uzbek/Turkish)

Tags: None
  1. trannel82 said:

Default Shahrizoda - Sevishganlar (Uzbek/Turkish)

Hi,

I am looking for an English translation of the following Uzbek song:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=XxscN1gQxzY

I was told that the Uzbek language is similar to the Turkish language. Hopefully somebody who speaks one of the aforementioned languages can help me out.

Many thanks in advance.

2. aspwow said:

I found russian and english lyrics;
    Shahrizoda -- Влюбленные -- Enamoured
    Влюбленные

Есть полные звезд небеса в глазах у них, In their eyes they have skies full of stars
    Есть не исполненные желания в сердцах у них, In their hearts they have unfulfilled wishes
    Они словно похожи на сошедших с белых облаков, They look like comers from white clouds
    И жизнь делают прекрасной влюбленные. And the enamoured make life beautiful

Припев Refrain:
    Жизнь, пьянея в мечтах, проживают Life is lived by dreams-drunk
    Влюбленные. Enamoured
    Похожи на сотворенный из жизни прекрасный мир They look like beautiful world created of life
    Влюбленные. Enamoured
    В мечтах, в мечтах пьянея живут In dreams, drunk dreams they live
    Влюбленные. Enamoured
    Похожи на сотворенный из мечты прекрасный мир They look like beautiful world created of life
    Влюбленные .Enamoured

Может быть, они – сказки, превратившиеся в грёзы, And maybe they are fairy-tales turned into dreams
    И ведут души к добру. And they show the soals the way to the good.
    Ведь они – счастья достигшие в мире, For they have reached happiness in this world
    И жизнь делают прекрасной влюбленные.And they make life beautilul the enamoured

Припев... Refrain:

Ни капельки грязи нет у них в сердцах, They have no trace of dirt in their hearts
    Только любовь горит как раскаленный уголёк. Only love burns there like a burning charcoal

Припев... Refrain:
    Last edited by aspwow; 10-14-2013 at 08:27 PM.