HELP! Late 90's - early 00's unknown song

Thread: HELP! Late 90's - early 00's unknown song

Tags: None
  1. acebenzy said:

Unhappy HELP! Late 90's - early 00's unknown song

Hey guys, first post here.
    The song I'm looking for is one i heard a fair bit at the end of the 90's", and beginning of the 00's,
    Its the sort of song you hear at the pub on jukeboxes and rarely on the "re-living the 90's" spots on the radio.
    (I'm terrible at naming/identifying genres) but the song i would say is in a soft-rock/rock style...
    it begins with lyrics and electric guitar strummed once like an acoustic, and "i watch you sleep at night" I'm sure that's wrong but it sounds very close to it
    then the second line follows with another strum i believe. (and lyrics sound VERY close to the first line)
    The 3rd line of lyrics/3rd sentence ends with ohhhhh(raising voice) ohohoh (lowered voice)

i know this is very vague but hey, worth a shot.
    please let me know if anyone needs any more info that i may be able to rack my brains for.
    thanks in advance.

2. acebenzy said:

Just to add, i noticed that the intro to the singers (male) voice sounded similar to "eagle eye cherry - save tonight" sort of rough yet well toned if that makes sense? sorry if i just made it even more confusing!

smbdy said:

every thing possible is on myspace

4. acebenzy said:

Sorry i don't understand what you mean, Smbdy.
    Its a fairly well known popular song but i still cant wrap my head around the name >.<