Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 491
  1. #121
    Senior Member Laki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Maviii View Post
    welcome laki in our (woman demanding club) : D
    nice to meet a man here at last LOL ; )

    My pleasure Maviii & don't forget 'Laki's demanding club' too
    Maybe all the other men aren't here because they may have found their perfect woman & have no complaints!
    Since I'm a bit behind I have to write a short list for now so I can catch up with everybody else here.So here I go!
    I would like:
    A woman with a good sense of humour.
    A woman who's selfless & appreciative.
    A woman who is willing to share in my interests(movies,music,outdoors,anything) as I would in return.
    A women who's affectionate & compassionate.
    A woman who you can communicate with easy & is also knowledgeable (not too much)
    &... A woman who likes me for who I am & not what I have.
    That's enough for now....but there's more to write soon.

    btw I hope I'm not being too demanding
    Last edited by Laki; 11-03-2008 at 05:59 AM.

  2. #122
    Senior Member kibele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 436 Times in 260 Posts

    i have these qualities
    Endless Climb
    I am blind
    Why can't I hear?
    Color blind
    Speaking a phrase
    Instantly grown
    I am blind
    Waiting in line

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 283 Times in 182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    My pleasure Maviii & don't forget 'Laki's demanding club' too
    Maybe all the other men aren't here because they may have found their perfect woman & have no complaints!
    Since I'm a bit behind I have to write a short list for now so I can catch up with everybody else here.So here I go!
    I would like:
    A woman with a good sense of humour.
    A woman who's selfless & appreciative.
    A woman who is willing to share in my interests(movies,music,outdoors,anything) as I would in return.
    A women who's affectionate & compassionate.
    A woman who you can communicate with easy & is also knowledgeable (not too much)
    &... A woman who likes me for who I am & not what I have.
    That's enough for now....but there's more to write soon.

    btw I hope I'm not being too demanding
    Can I marry you ?

    Nice post!! I like your demandings

    You're welcome to write all that you would like ina woman

  4. #124
    Senior Member kibele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 436 Times in 260 Posts

    İ HAD A QUESTİON ON THE OTHER GAME...

    Have you ever proposed? mares i like you
    Endless Climb
    I am blind
    Why can't I hear?
    Color blind
    Speaking a phrase
    Instantly grown
    I am blind
    Waiting in line

  5. #125
    ~ Mex Moderator ~ Zahra2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 813 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    .........
    Maybe all the other men aren't here because they may have found their perfect woman & have no complaints!
    Since I'm a bit behind I have to write a short list for now so I can catch up with everybody else here.So here I go!
    .............
    Hey, Laki first man 'round here... our first brave one...!!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

  6. #126
    Senior Member Laki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    Hey, Laki first man 'round here... our first brave one...!! : D
    Hi Zahra & I dont know if 'brave one' is the right word

    @Mares
    You are too far away for me Maybe we can meet half way

  7. #127
    ~ Mex Moderator ~ Zahra2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 813 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    Hi Zahra & I dont know if 'brave one' is the right word

    .......
    haha, maybe is not... but I think so....
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 283 Times in 182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    @Mares
    You are too far away for me Maybe we can meet half way
    Oh ! I don't know the distance between "Land of Oz" and Argentina, but I guess it's a long distance. hehehehe

    We can meet in the middle... (Internet seems a middle now I think ) heheheh


    We are waiting more demandings, gentleman !!!
    Last edited by MaresLejanos; 11-03-2008 at 06:53 PM.

  9. #129
    Senior Member Laki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MaresLejanos View Post
    Oh ! I don't know the distance between "Land of Oz" : p and Argentina, but I guess it's a long distance. hehehehe

    We can meet in the middle... (Internet seems a middle now I think : p) heheheh : D


    We are waiting more demandings, gentleman !!!
    Well Mares I think French Polynesia Islands are halfway but too far for me to swim there The internet sounds much much easier

    @kibele-You have all those qualities?!?! Your husband must be a very lucky man

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 283 Times in 182 Posts

    hehehe

    Well... You don't need swim till here, you can browse on internet to find me

    I'm going sleep friend... See you

  11. #131
    Senior Member Laki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MaresLejanos View Post
    hehehe

    Well... You don't need swim till here, you can browse on internet to find me

    I'm going sleep friend... See you
    LOL.....maybe I can 'surf' on the net instead

    Good night Mares & sleep well & see ya later
    Last edited by Laki; 11-03-2008 at 09:05 PM.

  12. #132
    Senior Member kibele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 436 Times in 260 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    @kibele-You have all those qualities?!?! Your husband must be a very lucky man
    i am not married, not as brave as mares
    Endless Climb
    I am blind
    Why can't I hear?
    Color blind
    Speaking a phrase
    Instantly grown
    I am blind
    Waiting in line

  13. #133
    Senior Member Laki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kibele View Post
    i am not married, not as brave as mares
    If you say that you have all these qualities, it wont be too long before you get as brave as Mares

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 283 Times in 182 Posts

    Laky..... Where are you

    I miss the only man in this post

  15. #135
    Senior Member Laki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thats so sweeet Mares but I'm here now unless your not?

    Maybe I scare everybody away from here because of my demands

  16. #136
    ✈ ATL's Mig ✈ Maviii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Thanks
    325
    Thanked 1,117 Times in 706 Posts

    No u didnt scare anybody
    i think u impressed the ladies here
    so they are making their list as completed at last after u appear here
    LOL
    just kidding

    anyway i guess everything u said are normal demands that every man needs in a woman so i have nothing to say but wishing u to find the great half u deserve
    best luck dear laki.


    i have to go to school by 15 minutes so
    have a nice day/eve/ for all ..
    ciao ..

  17. #137
    Senior Member Laki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thanx Maviii for your kind comments & I'm sure I will eventually find what I'm looking for..... but I not holding my breath

  18. #138
    Senior Member Ultimate_Worrier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    My g/f is lovely and funny and loves me for me.
    She also has a good knowledge of rock and new wave music and loves old school metal.
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.

  19. #139
    ~ Mex Moderator ~ Zahra2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 813 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate_Worrier View Post
    My g/f is lovely and funny and loves me for me.
    She also has a good knowledge of rock and new wave music and loves old school metal.
    Sharing the same interests is a very good in a relationship, good for you!!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    692
    Thanked 283 Times in 182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    Thats so sweeet Mares : o but I'm here now : D unless your not? : (

    Maybe I scare everybody away from here because of my demands ; )
    Oh !

    We don't meet eachother here too much... Work and hour difference make it hard to get

    Hope to see you soon Laki!!!!

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Learning Greek language
    By maria_gr in forum Learning Greek language & Misc. translations
    Replies: 1360
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:36 AM
  2. Funny Greek Song Lyric - Help!
    By souvlaki99 in forum Greek lyrics translation
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:05 PM
  3. Translations of spanish songs in greek (Kosmidis87 gia sena)
    By maria_gr in forum Spanish lyrics translation
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 10:38 PM
  4. Locomondo- Pinw mpafous k paizw pro! eeooo :)
    By karina Castro in forum Greek lyrics translation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:20 PM
  5. please who knows!!!!!!!!!!!
    By beee in forum Identify it
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions