what does abusadora mean???

Thread: what does abusadora mean???

Tags: None
  1. Karen=] said:

Question what does abusadora mean???

Rompiendo la pista abusadora

damarys said:

"abusadora" literally means "abuser" or "abusive" (female form). But it could mean someone who is taking advantage of a situation as well. I'm not sure about the sentence you gave here.... it's not a complete sentence. If there is a comma, or pause, after "pista", then someone is being called an abuser or user. But maybe the "pista" is being called abusive. Punctuation is helpful!
  3. dmoney101 said:

he's calling the girl abusadora to signify that she's doing it really rough/hard

damarys said:

Huh? "Rompiendo la pista" means hard sex? I don't even get the connection here at all. Isn't "pista" like "track"? I've also heard it used to mean other things but without the context, it's hard to give a clear definition.

Leave it to dmoney to shock me! Ha, ha!
  5. TINK190 said:

i think in slanq atleast - pista is like floor ? thats what i always thouqht like a dance floor .
  6. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    Huh? "Rompiendo la pista" means hard sex? I don't even get the connection here at all. Isn't "pista" like "track"? I've also heard it used to mean other things but without the context, it's hard to give a clear definition.

Leave it to dmoney to shock me! Ha, ha!
    no no no no, lol, not like that. a pista is a beat, not sex lol. if we had the whole lyrics it would be easier to tell, but he's probably talking about perreo (which might as well be rough sex i guess lol)

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    no no no no, lol, not like that. a pista is a beat, not sex lol. if we had the whole lyrics it would be easier to tell, but he's probably talking about perreo (which might as well be rough sex i guess lol)
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it!
  8. Mishina said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it!
    xD
    well it has 2 meanings, you know what perreo is like xD
    so, the first meaning would be like, " rompiendo la pista"= like she's just too good at dancing in that sexual way, that she's literally breaking the dance floor like an earthquake LoL.
    and the second one would be like hard sex, but that's only in those dirty minds of you guys x)
  9. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mishina View Post
    xD
    well it has 2 meanings, you know what perreo is like xD
    so, the first meaning would be like, " rompiendo la pista"= like she's just too good at dancing in that sexual way, that she's literally breaking the dance floor like an earthquake LoL.
    and the second one would be like hard sex, but that's only in those dirty minds of you guys x)
    pista is a floor? i never knew that. i always just thought if was the beat (even though i just use the word beat regardless of which language i'm speaking). the only word for floor i knew was piso jaja
  10. trekepiani said:

Rompiendo la pista, abusadora. this is the sentence, abuser" or "abusive" (female form). But it could mean someone who is taking advantage of a situation as well, the singer means that she is very good dancing, she makes great motions, and the "pista" (dance floor) is not strong enough that she is goint to break it, some thing like this, it doesn't have any sexual meanings, well what is the name of the song and the singer
  11. Karen=] said:

Smile the song is

zion ft akon-the way she moves