Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Red face T R A N S L A T i O N : Hande Yener - Aşkın ateşi

    Will somebody PLEASE help me translate this song into english??

    Hande Yener - Aşkın ateşi

    Fener alayi gibi şu mübarek ask dünyamiz duman alti, yanan yanana ama pişen yok iki lafin arasi aşk acısı (x2)

    Yazın çıkan orman yangını gibi yazın yakmadığı çok belli kundaktan çıkan her çocuğuna sen öğrettin aşk, aşk ateşi (x2)

    Aşkın ateşi yakarmış ateşi, duydunuzmu aşkın ateşini, hangi ateşte yanmayı dilerdin? Pişmeyene söyle ne denirdi ? (x2)

    Çiğ mi? Ha ha

    Fener alayı gibi şu mübarek aşk dünyamız duman altı, yanan yanana ama pişen yok iki lafın arası aşk acısı(x2)

    Yazın çıkan orman yangını gibi yazın yakmadığı çok belli kundaktan çıkan her çocuğuna sen öğrettin aşk, aşk ateşi (x2)

    Aşkın ateşi yakarmış ateşi, duydunuzmu aşkın ateşini, hangi ateşte yanmayı dilerdin? Pişmeyene söyle ne denirdi (x4)

    Çig mi? Ha ha

    Halbuki bırak peşimizi uzanalım çimenler üstüne aşk açalım, görelim günümüzü, görelim ilerde ne olursak olalım, biz olalım

  2. #2
    Senior Member tremo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 40 Times in 37 Posts
    Şarkıların günahı yok, acıtan sensin içimi...
    Hangimiz istedi söyle, bu adaletsiz seçimi...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hello again.. Could someone translate these for me please. Thank you

    Because Of You

    Because of you
    my world is now whole,
    Because of you
    love lives in my soul.
    Because of you
    I have laughter in my eyes,
    Because of you
    I am afraid of good-byes.
    You are my pillow,
    my stone of strength,
    With me through all seasons
    and great times of length.
    My love for you is pure
    boundless through space and time,
    it grows stronger everyday
    with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.
    At the altar
    I will joyously say 'I do',
    for I have it all now
    and it's all because of you

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    My gift to you is my love

    Given from deep within my heart
    It is the best I have to offer
    And its yours until this earth we leave
    You have captured a part of me
    A part so very fragile that I am in fear
    For it is my heart I have lost
    To you my love, the one I hold most dear
    I chose to love you now
    I chose to love you then
    I chose to love you til the end
    With all that I have and all that I am
    I pray that God follows us
    To guide our steps through our everyday
    For it is with His blessings
    We will live most at peace with each other
    For He is the reason after all
    We found one another
    I love you more than words can say

    You are my
    my love
    my life
    my one and only
    my world
    my everything
    my husband
    Be mıne
    I am Yours

  4. #4
    Senior Member tremo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 40 Times in 37 Posts

    Because Of Yousenin sayende

    Because of yousenin sayende
    my world is now whole,bütün dünya bir oldu
    Because of you senin sayende
    love lives in my soul.aşk ruhumda yaşıyor
    Because of yousenin sayende
    I have laughter in my eyes,gözlerimde gülücükler var
    Because of yousenin sayende
    I am afraid of good-byes.elvedalardan korkuyorum
    You are my pillow,sen benim yastığımsın
    my stone of strength,güç taşımsın
    With me through all seasonsbenimle tüm mevsimler boyunca
    and great times of length.ve tüm güzel zamanlar boyunca
    My love for you is puresana olan aşkım saf, lekesiz
    boundless through space and time,zaman ve mekanda sınırsız
    it grows stronger everydaygün geçtikçe daha çok büyüyor
    with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.daima benim olacağını bildikçe
    At the altar mihrapta
    I will joyously say 'I do',sevinçli bir şekilde yaparım diyeceğim
    for I have it all nowherşeye su anda sahibim
    and it's all because of you hepsi senin sayende

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    My gift to you is my love aşkım sana hediyemdir

    Given from deep within my heart kalbimin en derininden verili
    It is the best I have to offeröenerebileceğimin en iyisi
    And its yours until this earth we leave bu dünyadan gidene kadar senin
    You have captured a part of mebir parçam seninle/ sana ait
    A part so very fragile that I am in fearçok narin bir parça, bu yüzden korkuyorum
    For it is my heart I have lost kalbimi kaybettim
    To you my love, the one I hold most dear aşkım sana, en üstün gördüğüme
    I chose to love you nowşimdi, seni seçtim sevmek için
    I chose to love you thensonra seni seçtim sevmek için
    I chose to love you til the end sonsuza kadar sevmek için seni seçtim
    With all that I have and all that I ambütün sahip olduklarımla
    I pray that God follows usdua ediyorum, tanrı bizi izleyip
    To guide our steps through our everyday bize yol göstersin diye, hergün
    For it is with His blessings onun kutsayışıyla
    We will live most at peace with each other cennetle birbirmizle yaşayacağız
    For He is the reason after allo sebebim
    We found one anotherbirbimizi bulduk(gibi birsey olabilir)
    I love you more than words can saykelimelerin ifade edemeyeceği kadar çok seviyorum seni

    You are mysen benim
    my love aşkımsın
    my life hayatımsın
    my one and only ilk ve tekimsin
    my world dünyam
    my everythingherşeyim
    my husband kocam
    Be mınebenim ol
    I am Yoursben seninim

    biraz garip bir ingilizce :S who wrote this down? I mean what nationality?
    Şarkıların günahı yok, acıtan sensin içimi...
    Hangimiz istedi söyle, bu adaletsiz seçimi...

  5. #5
    Senior Member yigitgk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    We found one anotherbirbimizi bulduk(gibi birsey olabilir)

    Baska birini bulduk..

    Bu sekilde olmasi gerektigini dusunuyorum ama emin degilim. Ceviri icin de tesekkurler...

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    We found one anotherbirbimizi bulduk(gibi birsey olabilir)

    Baska birini bulduk..

    I think, it should be like this. But; i'm not sure. Meanwhile, thanks for translate...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Thank you very much.. I wrote it.. I am Australian

    Quote Originally Posted by tremo View Post
    Because Of Yousenin sayende

    Because of yousenin sayende
    my world is now whole,bütün dünya bir oldu
    Because of you senin sayende
    love lives in my soul.aşk ruhumda yaşıyor
    Because of yousenin sayende
    I have laughter in my eyes,gözlerimde gülücükler var
    Because of yousenin sayende
    I am afraid of good-byes.elvedalardan korkuyorum
    You are my pillow,sen benim yastığımsın
    my stone of strength,güç taşımsın
    With me through all seasonsbenimle tüm mevsimler boyunca
    and great times of length.ve tüm güzel zamanlar boyunca
    My love for you is puresana olan aşkım saf, lekesiz
    boundless through space and time,zaman ve mekanda sınırsız
    it grows stronger everydaygün geçtikçe daha çok büyüyor
    with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.daima benim olacağını bildikçe
    At the altar mihrapta
    I will joyously say 'I do',sevinçli bir şekilde yaparım diyeceğim
    for I have it all nowherşeye su anda sahibim
    and it's all because of you hepsi senin sayende

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    My gift to you is my love aşkım sana hediyemdir

    Given from deep within my heart kalbimin en derininden verili
    It is the best I have to offeröenerebileceğimin en iyisi
    And its yours until this earth we leave bu dünyadan gidene kadar senin
    You have captured a part of mebir parçam seninle/ sana ait
    A part so very fragile that I am in fearçok narin bir parça, bu yüzden korkuyorum
    For it is my heart I have lost kalbimi kaybettim
    To you my love, the one I hold most dear aşkım sana, en üstün gördüğüme
    I chose to love you nowşimdi, seni seçtim sevmek için
    I chose to love you thensonra seni seçtim sevmek için
    I chose to love you til the end sonsuza kadar sevmek için seni seçtim
    With all that I have and all that I ambütün sahip olduklarımla
    I pray that God follows usdua ediyorum, tanrı bizi izleyip
    To guide our steps through our everyday bize yol göstersin diye, hergün
    For it is with His blessings onun kutsayışıyla
    We will live most at peace with each other cennetle birbirmizle yaşayacağız
    For He is the reason after allo sebebim
    We found one anotherbirbimizi bulduk(gibi birsey olabilir)
    I love you more than words can saykelimelerin ifade edemeyeceği kadar çok seviyorum seni

    You are mysen benim
    my love aşkımsın
    my life hayatımsın
    my one and only ilk ve tekimsin
    my world dünyam
    my everythingherşeyim
    my husband kocam
    Be mınebenim ol
    I am Yoursben seninim

    biraz garip bir ingilizce :S who wrote this down? I mean what nationality?
    Thank you so very much..

    I am Australian, does it make a difference in translating this?

    If you wouldn't mind,, sorry.. I have a song that i would like translated from english to turkish but can you please tell me where i would post it?

    Thank you again

  7. #7
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toty.maashi View Post
    I have a song that i would like translated from english to turkish but can you please tell me where i would post it?
    You can create a new thread for your new request.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wink Thank You :)


    Thank you
    Very nice, to be able to understand it

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Halbuki bırak peşimizi uzanalım çimenler üstüne aşk açalım, görelim günümüzü, görelim ilerde ne olursak olalım, biz olalım

    The last sentence in the song 'Hande Yener - Askin atesi' wasn't translated..
    Can somebody help me?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile T R A N S L A T i O N : Hande Yener :)

    Hande Yener - Bunun Adı Ayrılık

    Sensiz geçen bu onuncu gün
    Vakit oldu sonuncu gün
    O saf aşık değilim artık
    Bekler sandığın

    Sensiz geçen bu onuncu gün
    Vakit oldu sonuncu gün
    O saf aşık değilim artık
    Duygularım darmadağın

    Yalnız değilim, sıkılmıyorum
    Aşk dediğin geliyor, geçiyor
    Viran değilim, yıkılmıyorum
    Viran kim kendine sor!!!

    Geri dönme günahkarsın
    Geri dönme bulamazsın
    Hiç düşünme bunun adı ayrılık
    Biliyorsun affetmem ben
    Biliyorsun dert etmem ben
    İnan artık bunun adı ayrılık...

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Hande Yener - Yoksa Mani

    Beni yalniz sen anlarsin
    Bir bakinca gozlerimden
    Anlayan yok
    Ne olursun gel

    Beni yalniz sen anlarsin
    Bir tutunca ellerimden
    Hic tutan yok
    Ne olursun gel

    Hadi bir sor bana
    Sor nasil gidiyor
    Kimseyi bilmem ama
    Bana zor geliyor

    Yoksa mani yoksa engel
    Gel hayirsiz hadi don gel
    Sen gidince kapanan kapilar
    Sana acik sen gel

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Hande Yener - Yalanin Batsin

    Sorsam bana benden yakindin
    Simdi neden uzaktasin
    Hayal kurup hep inandirdin
    Yalanin batsin yalancisin

    Kapina köleyim desen inanir miyim
    Yalvarirken seni görsem inanir miyim
    Yeni ask hayatinda mutluluk dilerim
    Dönme sakin geri çok gülerim

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Hande Yener - Sen Yoluna Ben Yoluma

    Zamanında aşk ile yanarken
    Ne oldu canım gibi severken
    Bak herşey nasıl tersine döndü
    Senin aşkın balondu söndü

    Vurup kapıyı çıkarken aklın nerdeydi
    Salladığın hançer kalbime değdi
    Hala çılgınsın hala unutkan
    Seni çektiğim yıl geçen seneydi/sana taptığım yıl geçen seneydi

    Sen yoluna ben yoluma
    Çok mutluyum artık
    Sen tak kimi istersen koluna

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Hande Yener - Küs

    Acımız büyük unutamam
    Seni kaybettik
    Gidiyorsun yanında bir tek
    Yüreğin eksik

    Karalar giyip yas tutmamı
    İsteme benden
    Hep böyle kandırdın
    İnanmamı bekleme benden

    Senin bana küs olduğunda bile
    Koşarak geldiğini
    Bir tek ben değil
    Bir tek sen değil alem biliyor

    Kurallarım var
    Yalan söyleyemem
    Senden soğuduğumu
    Bir tek ben değil
    Bir tek sen değil
    Alem görüyor


    ..will somebody please help me translate these?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wink T R A N S L A T i O N : Gülşen - OF OF

    Gülşen - OF OF

    Iclendigim günler oldu
    Bozuldugum seyler oldu
    Hicbirini yansitmadim
    Konuşmaksa bi hayal oldu
    Üzülmem mi, bozulmam mi
    Kirilmam mi,darilmam mi of!

    Kadersiz miyim neyim?
    Oyuncagin miyim neyim?

    Of of Kömür gibi yaniyorum
    Of of Ayip midir seviyorum
    Of of Hislerimle oynuyorsun
    Gir gir gecip duruyorsun
    Neden böyle yapiyorsun of!

    Of of Kömür gibi yaniyorum
    Of of Ben derdimi biliyorum
    Of of Düslerime giriyorsun
    Bi girdin mi cikmiyorsun
    Neden böyle yapiyorsun of!

    Ben sadece gölgen oldum
    Dur dedigin yerde durdum
    Bes para etmez dünyada
    Güvendigim bir sen oldun
    Olan yine bana oldu
    Sana bir gün daha dogdu of!

    Kadersiz miyim neyim?
    Oyuncagin miyim neyim?

    Of of Kömür gibi yaniyorum
    Of of Ayip midir seviyorum
    Of of Hislerimle oynuyorsun
    Gir gir gecip duruyorsun
    Neden böyle yapiyorsun of!

    Of of Kömür gibi yaniyorum
    Of of Ben derdimi biliyorum
    Of of Düslerime giriyorsun
    Bi girdin mi cikmiyorsun
    Neden böyle yapiyorsun of!


    Thank you for helping

  12. #12
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    "Of Of":

    https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...an-help-4.html (Scroll down a bit)

    "Sen Yoluna Ben Yoluma":

    https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...i-veriyor.html (Scroll down a bit)

  13. #13
    Senior Member kibele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 436 Times in 260 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by luksus View Post
    Halbuki bırak peşimizi uzanalım çimenler üstüne aşk açalım, görelim günümüzü, görelim ilerde ne olursak olalım, biz olalım

    The last sentence in the song 'Hande Yener - Askin atesi' wasn't translated..
    Can somebody help me?
    but leave us alone, let us lie on the grass, see our day, see what we become next, be ourselves...
    this is the word to word translation but the meaning is ' leave us alone we want to seize the day...'

    actually this song doesn't have really meaningful lyrics. as a turkish person i can't get the main theme

  14. #14
    Senior Member kibele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 436 Times in 260 Posts

    Hande Yener - Yalanin Batsin (danm your lies)

    Sorsam bana benden yakindin ( if anyone asked, you said you were closer to me than myself)
    Simdi neden uzaktasin ( why are you far away now)
    Hayal kurup hep inandirdin ( you built castles in the air and made me believe)
    Yalanin batsin yalancisin (damn your lies you are such a lier)

    Kapina köleyim desen inanir miyim ( would i believe if you say you are my slave)
    Yalvarirken seni görsem inanir miyim ( would i believe if i see you begging)
    Yeni ask hayatinda mutluluk dilerim ( wish u happiness in your new love life)
    Dönme sakin geri çok gülerim (don't u dare coming back then i'll be loughing)

  15. #15
    Senior Member kibele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 436 Times in 260 Posts

    Hande Yener - Yoksa Mani (if there are no obstacles)

    Beni yalniz sen anlarsin (only u can understand me)
    Bir bakinca gozlerimden (with just one look into my eyes)
    Anlayan yok (there is noone who understands)
    Ne olursun gel (please come)

    Beni yalniz sen anlarsin (only u can understand me)
    Bir tutunca ellerimden (with just a hold of my hand)
    Hic tutan yok (nobody holds now)
    Ne olursun gel ( please come)

    Hadi bir sor bana (come on just ask me once)
    Sor nasil gidiyor (ask how is it going)
    Kimseyi bilmem ama ( i don'T know the others but)
    Bana zor geliyor (it's hard for me)

    Yoksa mani yoksa engel (if there are no obstacles if there are no hindrances)
    Gel hayirsiz hadi don gel (come ungrateful one, just come back)
    Sen gidince kapanan kapilar (the doors that have been closed when u were gone)
    Sana acik sen gel (are open for you, you, come)

  16. #16
    Senior Member kibele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 436 Times in 260 Posts

    Hande Yener - Bunun Adı Ayrılık (this is called break up)

    Sensiz geçen bu onuncu gün ( this is the 10th day without you)
    Vakit oldu sonuncu gün ( time is over this is the last day)
    O saf aşık değilim artık( i am not that naive lover now)
    Bekler sandığın( that you thought that she would wait)

    Sensiz geçen bu onuncu gün ( this is the 10th day without you)
    Vakit oldu sonuncu gün( time is over this is the last day)
    O saf aşık değilim artık ( i am not that naive lover now)
    Duygularım darmadağın ( my feelings are in complete disarray)

    Yalnız değilim, sıkılmıyorum ( i am not lonely, i am not bored)
    Aşk dediğin geliyor, geçiyor (the thing u call love comes and goes)
    Viran değilim, yıkılmıyorum ( i am not a wrack, i am not braking down)
    Viran kim kendine sor!!! ( who is a wrack u ask yourself)

    Geri dönme günahkarsın ( don't come back u are a sinner)
    Geri dönme bulamazsın (don't come back u can't find)
    Hiç düşünme bunun adı ayrılık ( don't u ever think this is called break up)
    Biliyorsun affetmem ben ( u know it i never forgive)
    Biliyorsun dert etmem ben ( u know it i never care)
    İnan artık bunun adı ayrılık... ( get used to it now it is called a break up)

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kibele View Post
    but leave us alone, let us lie on the grass, see our day, see what we become next, be ourselves...
    this is the word to word translation but the meaning is ' leave us alone we want to seize the day...'

    actually this song doesn't have really meaningful lyrics. as a turkish person i can't get the main theme
    Thank you

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Milena View Post
    "Of Of":

    https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...an-help-4.html (Scroll down a bit)

    "Sen Yoluna Ben Yoluma":

    https://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...i-veriyor.html (Scroll down a bit)
    Thank you, to you too
    Have you seen the translation of ' Hande Yener - Küs ' ?

  19. #19
    Moderator Milena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks
    600
    Thanked 1,723 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Hande Yener - Küs (Put Out)

    Acımız büyük unutamam // Our pain is big, I can't forget
    Seni kaybettik // We lost you
    Gidiyorsun yanında bir tek yüreğin eksik // You're going, only your heart is missing beside you

    Karalar giyip yas tutmamı isteme benden // Don't ask me to put on mourning
    Hep böyle kandırdın // You always deceived like this
    İnanmamı bekleme benden // Don't expect me to believe


    Senin bana küs olduğunda bile // Even when you are put out with me
    Koşarak geldiğini // That you come running
    Bir tek sen değil bir tek ben değil // Not only you, not only me
    Alem biliyor // Everyone knows

    Kurallarım var yalan söyleyemem // I have rules, I can't lie
    Senden soğuduğumu // That I lost my desire
    Bir tek sen değil bir tek ben değil // Not only you, not only me
    Alem biliyor alem biliyor // Everyone knows

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Aşkın ateşi
    for this song , where is the translation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hande Yener - Kibir
    By Thin Air in forum Turkish lyrics translation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 08:45 AM
  2. Hande Yener - Hoşgeldiniz ; Yanındaki Var Ya
    By vespertine in forum Turkish lyrics translation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 02:44 AM
  3. Hande Yener Translation
    By deniz.1229 in forum Turkish lyrics translation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 12:56 PM
  4. Hande yener - Sen anla
    By Denizkızı in forum Turkish lyrics translation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 05:42 AM
  5. Please translate Hande Yener - Naciye
    By Thin Air in forum Turkish lyrics translation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 12:09 AM

Posting Permissions