Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Chick
    i'm new on this forum.And i hope that someone help me! I want to know what is the introductory song of laguna beach?????that's when they tell who plays in laguna beach...the song is very nice but i don't know where to get it cuz i look everywhere!!! does anybody knows what song i this????help me plz!!!! ((and my english is not so good becuz i don't come from America...I'm from Slovenia and i hope that someone helps me!!!)) Thenx!!!! =)
    Hilary Duff - "Come Clean"
  2. shelly1131 said:

i wanna know da same song that Hil O is asking about.... plzzz i wanna know the singer's name .... is a gurl obviusly .....the song stars this this part i think ... : The lyrics go....."This is my life, I'm on my own, Don't need anyone to guide me down the road, I'm finding out who I wanted be, This is me, This is my life , I'm in control, Movin so fast to where I wanna go , This is me"
    please tell me what is the name of the song and the singer's name ... well thax bai
  3. tv_watcher72 said:

Question Please Help me find this song!!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the song in the preview from the first season of laguna beach is, I'v been looking for it for so long and i cant find it plzzz i need your help.

i only remember a few of the lyrics (right here above the street watching the city.....) (i feel like an outsider lifting above.....) it goes something like that.

plzzz help me find this song
    tv_watcher72@hotmail.com
  4. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by tv_watcher72
    I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the song in the preview from the first season of laguna beach is, I'v been looking for it for so long and i cant find it plzzz i need your help.

i only remember a few of the lyrics (right here above the street watching the city.....) (i feel like an outsider lifting above.....) it goes something like that.

plzzz help me find this song
    tv_watcher72@hotmail.com
    The Daylights - "Outsider"
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MJZOK7ZW
  5. emily 13 said:

Default Helpp !

does anyone know the song where cedric, jason and talan were leaving the beach in the beginning of the last episode of the 2nd season?? please i need help its been bugging me ever since laguna beach ended. if anyone could help me that would be Great !!
  6. emily 13 said:

Does anyone know the song where cedric, jason and talan were leaving the beach in the beginning of the last episode, PLESE I NEED HELP THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME !
  7. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by emily 13
    Does anyone know the song where cedric, jason and talan were leaving the beach in the beginning of the last episode, PLESE I NEED HELP THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME !
    Abandoned Pools - "Goodbye Song"
  8. what_the29 said:

Can someone please tell me what the very first song on every episode of Laguna Beach is. The one which plays as they say 'previously on laguna beach'. I think its a great instrumental, can someone please help me???
  9. hilaritoduff said:

Default song

hey whats the name of the song that is playin at the end of the final episode of season 2, when lc and kristin are leavin??
  10. coolmadchen said:

does any one know the song in laguna beach season 2 finale when kristin is at the beach is the last song she says goodbye to the beach and old that stuff the song is performed by a girl and it says something like ................... i wanna be the one hat makes you laugh....................... please is very important
  11. Ashley3789 said:

Default Song???

theres a scene where steven picks kristin up from her house, shes wearing a red shirt. Then they drive away in his car and it shows them talking in the car. What's the song during the scene where they are talking in the car? I'm not sure what the episode is, so i can't find the song anywhere. Please Help! I would appreciate it so much!
  12. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by hilaritoduff
    hey whats the name of the song that is playin at the end of the final episode of season 2, when lc and kristin are leavin??
    Dar Williams - "Farewell To The Old Me"
  13. kristinlove said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by marc
    hey i was just wondering if any1 no's the name of the song playing in the background on the hills trailer that staris lc from laguna beach??? if any one no's it plz tell me the name and artist thanks...

it goes something like "SOMETHINGS CALLING OUT FROM UNDERCOVER" i dunno

it's called 'leavin' by jagstar .. it's really hard to find though.
  14. jesb1333 said:

does anyone know the name of the song from season ONE where stephen is leaving his house for the first time to go to san francisco as he is driving through town? it starts when he says goodbye to his dad in the driveway and carries on as he drives through laguna
  15. quikvans said:

Default Please!!!

please, can somebody tell me where i can download the song Jennifer Mclaren – Today (Is Gonna Be Different) or if you have it, please send it to me to pascalbh@hotmail.com please, thanx
  16. eve said:

Default laguna

hey. i need help finding threesongs.

1. the song in season one in the episode "graduation day" when they are getting their gifts and lo and lc are driving around in lo's new car.

2. in the tv airing(b/c on the dvd they changed the music...) of "the black and white affair" do any of you know the song that plays when lc walks inside the room from the balcony to talk to steven - its right before kristin makes them leave. i think the beginning is something like "home, just a quiet place where you can be alone..."

3. when steven picks kristin up for a date in a episode...i forget which, which isn't very insightful. but its sort of upbeat - like a "driving song" something you'd listen to in your car....one part goes like "i know i'm getting through" ill skim the episodes for it later..

thanks.
  17. quikvans said:

Default got it!!!

i got the song from jenifer mclaren - today, if anybody wants it, i can send it to you.. but now what i need are the lyrics from that song.. can anybody help me? please
  18. dasani4 said:

what is the song from the first season DVD that is playing in the special features section or something like that and its a girl and she sings something like "thats when I often wonder..."thats all i remember but they played it alot during the season i think, any one know?
  19. dasani4 said:

the song eve was talking about #2 is space by something corporate but i dont think that was in that episode but wat ever thats how that song goes "home,is this a quiet place where you can be alone...."
  20. eve said:

thanks dasani4. like i said - it was in the tv airing but the music in the dvd is changed why i don't know.