Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 386
  1. #1
    Questlove
    Guest

    Default Laguna Beach music

    im having trouble finding out the some of the music from the laguna beach season 2 finale.

    song 1: the song where cedric, jason and talan were leaving the beach in the beginning.

    song 2: steven comes down the stairs where he see's kristin sitting on the sand.

    song 3: lauren says goodbye to her parents.

  2. #2
    Questlove
    Guest

    =( no one knows?

  3. #3
    bigdrew12
    Guest

    yes i know one of them

    he is my neighbor and now he lives in new york city

    his name is wes hutchinson

    and his song is

    thing we need the most

  4. #4
    vicky93
    Guest

    Does any one know the song in Laguna beach season 2 wen they went on spring break to mexico and they went in the club called ROXY and kristen was danceing and some sort of music was playin and it was like "ITS IN YOUR EYES" something like that... and then after that Jessica and alex were fighting after that... well if u know the person who singsit or the name of the song PLZ!!! write me back.......
    thnks

  5. #5
    jenken
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by vicky93
    Does any one know the song in Laguna beach season 2 wen they went on spring break to mexico and they went in the club called ROXY and kristen was danceing and some sort of music was playin and it was like "ITS IN YOUR EYES" something like that... and then after that Jessica and alex were fighting after that... well if u know the person who singsit or the name of the song PLZ!!! write me back.......
    thnks
    Kylie Minouge - "In Your Eyes"

  6. #6
    Questlove
    Guest

    errrrr no one knows song #1? thats the one i wanna kno the most... =(

    plzzzzzzzz...

    song goes..
    come on, what will it take till you see these are better days
    come on, what will it take for you to find out the hard way.
    if i want .. blah blah
    Last edited by Questlove; 12-18-2005 at 03:30 PM.

  7. #7
    Questlove
    Guest

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  8. #8
    jenken
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Questlove
    errrrr no one knows song #1? thats the one i wanna kno the most... =(

    plzzzzzzzz...

    song goes..
    come on, what will it take till you see these are better days
    come on, what will it take for you to find out the hard way.
    if i want .. blah blah
    Abandoned Pools - "Goodbye Song"

  9. #9
    Questlove
    Guest

    omg thank you

    i also forgot theres another song i couldnt figure out.. its a woman singing where alex is saying goodbye to taylor
    Last edited by Questlove; 12-19-2005 at 11:35 AM.

  10. #10
    Questlove
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdrew12
    yes i know one of them

    he is my neighbor and now he lives in new york city

    his name is wes hutchinson

    and his song is

    thing we need the most

    thats the song wen they were done talking.. i was talking bout the one where steven was walking down the stairs and there was a guitar strumming intro and he sees kristin sitting down on the sand.

    song goes:
    i remember wakin up with you.
    days do... then blah blah

    then another where jason is sayin goodbye to talan then the scen changes to where LC says goodbye to her parents.. its a girl singing.
    song goes:

    how can i ask love to hold the mystery
    when just look at me blah blah

    then chorus i think is:
    do the only
    then blah
    Last edited by Questlove; 12-19-2005 at 11:59 AM.

  11. #11
    danrathers
    Guest

    Does anyone know the song that is playing in the backround during the dvd commercial for season 1? It shows Lo taking you around town and LC is narrating it. It goes something like "right here above the sea, watching the city stare at me" or something like that.

  12. #12
    richp1424
    Guest

    Question Song

    Does anyone know the song that the play when Stephen calls LC on her cell phone and she says she is reading a magazine and he asks if he could pick her up. Then she says she is busy and laughs. The song goes like this: sing out. so i can hear you once again. you real my mind now. no doubt that i will always be your friend. your picture is here with me again.
    Last edited by richp1424; 12-19-2005 at 04:23 PM.

  13. #13
    jenken
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Questlove
    omg thank you

    i also forgot theres another song i couldnt figure out.. its a woman singing where alex is saying goodbye to taylor
    Chantal Kreviazuk - "These Days"

  14. #14
    jenken
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Questlove
    thats the song wen they were done talking.. i was talking bout the one where steven was walking down the stairs and there was a guitar strumming intro and he sees kristin sitting down on the sand.

    song goes:
    i remember wakin up with you.
    days do... then blah blah

    then another where jason is sayin goodbye to talan then the scen changes to where LC says goodbye to her parents.. its a girl singing.
    song goes:

    how can i ask love to hold the mystery
    when just look at me blah blah

    then chorus i think is:
    do the only
    then blah
    Dar Williams - "Farewell To The Old Me"

  15. #15
    jenken
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by richp1424
    Does anyone know the song that the play when Stephen calls LC on her cell phone and she says she is reading a magazine and he asks if he could pick her up. Then she says she is busy and laughs. The song goes like this: sing out. so i can hear you once again. you real my mind now. no doubt that i will always be your friend. your picture is here with me again.
    I-94 - "Good Friend"

  16. #16
    richp1424
    Guest

    I tried to purchase this song and i did and it wasn't the one i was looking for so if anybody else knows the name and artist please reply

  17. #17
    jenken
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by richp1424
    I tried to purchase this song and i did and it wasn't the one i was looking for so if anybody else knows the name and artist please reply
    You can download the song "Good Friend" by I-94 here
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QYY32J3K

  18. #18
    Havey
    Guest

    Hey Jenken do you know what the piano "interlude" is at the beginning of every show? Is it the beginning of an actual song or just something they composed for the show? Thanks
    Last edited by Havey; 12-24-2005 at 12:45 PM.

  19. #19
    occhick20
    Guest

    does anyone know #3, when lauren says goodbye to her parents? It's the song before "She will be loved" by Maroon 5




    Quote Originally Posted by Questlove
    im having trouble finding out the some of the music from the laguna beach season 2 finale.

    song 1: the song where cedric, jason and talan were leaving the beach in the beginning.

    song 2: steven comes down the stairs where he see's kristin sitting on the sand.

    song 3: lauren says goodbye to her parents.

  20. #20
    jenken
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by occhick20
    does anyone know #3, when lauren says goodbye to her parents? It's the song before "She will be loved" by Maroon 5
    Which season are you thinking about? Season 1 or 2? The previous post was looking for the song in season 2 but i think you might be thinking of season 1.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Laguna Beach music help please
    By madjay2121 in forum Laguna Beach Season 2
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 03:38 AM
  2. Laguna Beach song
    By SillyRabbit216 in forum Laguna Beach Identify
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 06:40 PM
  3. laguna beach music
    By pyro23 in forum Laguna Beach Season 2
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 12:14 AM
  4. Laguna Beach DVD Commercial
    By danrathers in forum Laguna Beach Season 1
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:10 PM
  5. Whats the song from Laguna Beach, 1st season
    By bebeshopper1110 in forum Laguna Beach Season 1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions