a song that i dont know

Thread: a song that i dont know

Tags: None

muge said:

Default a song that i dont know

hello everyone, is there anybody here who went to the Haris Alexiou concert in İstanbul Harbiye Open Air Theatre at July 2008. she there sang a song with babis stokas and adriana bla bla, i dont know her last name. i have its record, but i dont know its name. so can anyone help me about that, please??

as far as i understood from the song ( i also have to say that my greek sucks) there are some words etsi, pao, tragoudia, matia mou, fotografia.. kai etsi kaos ta mou hahah i dont know if this even make a sense. but i tried my best. so please help me
    Last edited by muge; 10-13-2008 at 07:38 AM.

Zvezda said:

Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

muge said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zvezda View Post
    you are an angel!! yeah this is it! and by the way, i m offended, of course i can read greek, i m learning greek, remember? hahah, just kidding thank you so much!

Zvezda said:

You are welcome, a little bit of Greek always helps to identify the song (and it is a great song indeed, congratulations on your taste in music). I am sorry I forgot your Greek reading skills are good
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

muge said:

thank you well actually i think almost every song of alexiou is great, and she also has a great personality. at the concert, we called her back to stage after the concert finished for 3 times, and she came! most of the turkish people love alexiou.

and thank you for your kind words about my greek skill. although its not true, its still nice to hear them