2 short sentences Eng into Russian i need 4 a presentation,please

Thread: 2 short sentences Eng into Russian i need 4 a presentation,please

Tags: None
  1. tigera said:

Default 2 short sentences Eng into Russian i need 4 a presentation,please

privyet!

so... here's the thing: next tuesday i'm going to have little speech and sort of presentantion about internships in Russia for international students. this is the first time this semester, so to make it special i wanted to include 2 short sentences in Russian and to make it happen i am gonna need your help!

here are the sentences:

"hello everybody! its the first "time to match" this semester and this time i m going to present you some internships in the great and beatiful country of Russia. i hope you enjoy it and maybe some of you will decide to go there soon!"

and maybe additionally: "thank you for listening/your attention"

thanks very much for your help! spasiba!

s_jazz said:

"thank you for listening/your attention" - Спасибо за внимание

hello everybody! Привет всем! (informal) or Добрый день! (formal)
    its the first "time to match" Сегодня первый урок this semester в этом семестре and this time и сейчас i m going to present you some internships я хочу рассказать вам о некоторых возможностях практики (интернатуры) in the great and beatiful country of Russia в России, большой и красивой стране. i hope you enjoy it and maybe some of you will decide to go there soon!" Я надеюсь, вам понравится мой рассказ и возможно, некоторые из вас очень скоро посетят Россию!

I'm not sure about translating "time to match", I replaced it by word "урок" - "lesson".
    And maybe someone will translate sentences better )))

3. tigera said:

thank you..

but well I forgot to add something: i can't read Russian alphabet.. can you please write in Latin alphabet?

s_jazz said:

hello everybody!
    Privet vsem! (informal) or Dobryj den’ ! (formal)
    its the first "time to match" this semester
    Segodnya pervyj urok v etom semestre
    and this time i m going to present you some internships
    i sejchas ja hochu rasskazat’ vam o nekotoryh vozmozhnostjah praktiki (internatury)
    in the great and beatiful country of Russia
    v Rossii, bol’shoj I krasivoj strane.
    i hope you enjoy it and maybe some of you will decide to go there soon!"
    Ja nadeyus’, vam ponravitsa moj rasskaz i vozmozhno, nekotorye iz vas ochen’ skoro posetyat Rossiyu!

5. tigera said:

thanks a lot!!