Im Falling

Thread: Im Falling

Tags: None

zoniq said:

Default fwqfwqfwq

wfqfqwwq
    Last edited by zoniq; 02-23-2009 at 01:05 AM.

zoniq said:

whats your opinions about this song?is it good or it need more things?

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Your PS was used by another user
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.

zoniq said:

so? whats wrong with that?
  5. Klukoklai said:

why are all you songs so dark and miserable zoniq? do you have a miserable life?
    Look! My mouth is a fountain!

zoniq said:

ee a little my friend.. :P its just my style of writing..its like disturbed,3daysgrace and stuff you know..!

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Quote Originally Posted by zoniq View Post
    so? whats wrong with that?
    Well, you copied your "threat" off another user, not only is it not true, it's also not your lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Klukoklai View Post
    why are all you songs so dark and miserable zoniq? do you have a miserable life?
    No offence but why is his style in question?

A lot of the bands I listen to have great lives but they have sinister subject matter
  8. Klukoklai said:

just a question, I just think it's weird how someone can sing about how sad their lives are and be rich and happy and stuff. It's just my opinion. I don't see much personality in it. But hey, that's my opinion.

maxi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Klukoklai View Post
    just a question, I just think it's weird how someone can sing about how sad their lives are and be rich and happy and stuff. It's just my opinion. I don't see much personality in it. But hey, that's my opinion.
    I kinda get what your saying, but some people just want to write lyrics that are similar to the songs and artists they like
    others get inspiration from their own lives, wich is, in fact more personal
    I promised I would drown myself in mystic heated wine

zoniq said:

i totally agree with maxi..i love the music i listen like disturbed, breaking benjamin and three days grace and i create song this style..and i love these words in every song i write.. like darkness, saviour, falling.. its my narcotic that dull the pain like a breath
  11. Klukoklai said:

Its totally up to you man

Ultimate_Worrier said:

I'd hardly say Breaking Benjamin are depressed and unhappy... To me they're just screamy and angry at nothing.

Sewn Up said:

Have to comment on your little "PS" message. I think it's hilarious that you took someone else's warning to discourage people from taking your songs lol. The way you responded when confronted about it made it that much funnier. As for the song, I think you did a really good job with the format and tone. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I think it may be a little pretentious to be writing stuff like this if you haven't really had that bad of a life, but on the other hand I don't blame you for doing it either. I've always found the more personal songs more meaningful and the darker and more sinister styles of writing more interesting and fun to use, so if that's the case, kudos for making a personal song without it being, in fact, personal.

zoniq said:

sooo.. if i get you right sewn up.. i have to be lonely,scared,murder,paranoid,suicidal,drug addicted and other stuff to create a cd? hehe just kidding..as for the PS.. JUST LEAVE MY SONGS ALONE THEY ARE MINE!MINE YOU HEAR ME?? kidding again..fear is the best way..i saw it to the other user and at first i was a bit scared(1-2 secs)..and i thought to use it too..

cheers.. lol!