I like a girl who likes me but has a boyfriend

Thread: I like a girl who likes me but has a boyfriend

Tags: None
  1. seeker160 said:

Default I like a girl who likes me but has a boyfriend

i like a girl who likes me but has a boyfriend. She decided to stay with the boyfriend I need a song to win her or tell her how i feel.
  2. random kid said:

we the kings - skyway avenue
    we the kings - check yes juliet
    far away - nickelback

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Why not just tell her how you feel in normal, human words?

It's easy to do, might take a few guts but it'd be worth it in the end.
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.
  4. seeker160 said:

Thanks for the song ideas Those are some of my favorites.

Ultimate_Worrier She knows i like her but can't choose between me and another guy. I'm tr ying to do that little extra and action speak louder then words.

Inconsolable89 said:

i hope you can be with who you love soon
    and i hope these songs help too..

[Trey Songz] Can't Help But Wait
    Brown Boy - Superman
    Mario - Let Me Love You

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Quote Originally Posted by seeker160 View Post
    Ultimate_Worrier She knows i like her but can't choose between me and another guy. I'm tr ying to do that little extra and action speak louder then words.
    Then leave her the hell alone, she's obviously playing you both.

go find someone single who likes you, you'll be happier physically and mentally.
  7. seeker160 said:

Thanks for the song ideas. Neither me or her are real rnb fans. But the kyrics are perfect.

Ultimate_Worrier said:

R'n'B is Chuck Berry and Little Richard, not that heartwrenching crap

Roxy said:

Hi Seeker,
    there are some good advices to agree with in this thread.
    I don't think a simple song will make her change her mind or leaver her actual lover for you.
    I guess, the best way to make her choose you is to make her laugh. Do some funny things she can laugh about. When she's woriied or sad, show her you care. Be there when she needs a friend and not a love. These things might make her change her mind.

greets Rox
    When I was a teen all I wanted to do was playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing. Now I'm old and still playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing.
  10. seeker160 said:

Thanks Roxy i totally agree that i shouldn't expect it to do a ton but i'm covering all my bases

Roxy said:

Do you play any instrument ?
    If you do, write all you feeling down and compose a melody. That's the best way for me to express my feelings.

Rox
    When I was a teen all I wanted to do was playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing. Now I'm old and still playing my bassguitar, writing lyrics and composing.

Koukla said:

Roxy, good advice

Roxy said:

Hi Koukla,
    I think, writing lyrics myself is the best way to tell someone exactly what I feel. And the music helps to express my feelings.
    If Seeker does not play an instrument, he can use a freeware program like Anvil Studio to compose midi-tracks.
    No song made by other artists will express exactly what he feels, only his own words will do.

Rox
  14. seeker160 said:

That was my first idea and i'm working on lyrics but there just not coming. I also have trouble with melodies. I can't make them. It stinks when i have so much to say but can't say it.

Roxy said:

Writing the lyrics isn't that hard to do. I go out for a walk in a park or down to the riverbank and order my thoughts. I thing about the girl (or whatever I'm going to write about), her look, her hair and her eyes. I try to imagine how her eyes sparkle in the sunlight. Think about the way she behaves, walks and talks.
    Then I start writing down the lyrics, mostly beginning how I feel without her and what she means to me.
    I try to exlpain the loneliness, emptiness and coldness in my life without her.
    I imagine how it would be to caress her, to hug and to kiss her. How it would feel to fool around with her in the park or go shopping with her being proud to show the world she's my girl. I write down all the positive things a life with her would bring to me.

The melody is quite a bit harder to do. When you finished the lyrics, take anything you can record your voice on and record the lyrics. While playing back the lyrics, think about her, think about how life would be with her by your side and try to hum a tune that matches to what you actually feel.
    If you play an instrument, you can use Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) as a multitrack recorder. If you don't play an instrument, use Anvil Studio (http://www.anvilstudio.com/) to create midi-tracks. If you're not able to set notes, maybe a friend can.

Another good possibility might be this: take a popular tune (maybe that girl's favourite tune / you'll find thousands of midis on the web), and write your own lyrics. Record it using Anvil or Audacity and send it to the one you love.

Rox
  16. kiidsimpliedope said:

Default try this it might work!

i like a girl who likes me but has a boyfriend. She decided to stay with the boyfriend I need a song to win her or tell her how i feel.
    if the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more i would still have you baby . if we see the last day and they say we gotta go to war baby i would be fighting with you,baby cause i know if i'm falling you won't let me hit the ground if the boat is sinking i know you won't let me drown

for more information hit me up on aim if u have one at "kiidsimpliedope"
  17. seeker160 said:

Thanks for all your help guys. I thought i should tell you that ship has sailed. Unluckily i wasn't on it. Thanks for all your great ideas and support.

Inconsolable89 said:

dont worry my dear...
  19. Ultimate DJ said:

Thanks for all your help guys. I thought i should tell you that ship has sailed. Unluckily i wasn't on it. Thanks for all your great ideas and support.
    I'm really sorry to hear that!
    Don't let it get you down to much, I'm sure you'll find someone else!
    Good luck homie

puravida
    El DJ
  20. thesoundoflove said:

Wink

first i think if she loves you
    she will choose to stay with you
    but since she decided to stay with her boyfriend, it seems she is a good girl
    if she be together with you
    maybe oneday she will choose another
    sorry for my words