Looking for song from a film

Thread: Looking for song from a film

Tags: None
  1. tawvb1 said:

Default Looking for song from a film

Not much to go on but I was watching a film called Blood Deep and in one scene a car drives up and the radio is playing and there is song playing I would love to have identified. I am going to try with the lyrics but they are a bit vague because of noises going on in the film. The song is very eighties new wave, a male singer and although the voice is really familiar I can't put a name to it.
    something like:

"isolation man (isolation could be wrong) something stars, street flyer in his car, very close your very far, far from work the day-time people love"

Then the DJ says over the song:

"Wow I remember playing that back in the days when it first came out on vinyl, man it was a while ago, it sounded great then and still sounds awesome today, Zero, Zero..." then it cuts off so I don't know if Zero, Zero is the name of the band or the song if it is real song or not. Any help would be really appreciated.

chameleon said:

we can try the bands frist

zero b - lock up (ep)
    - reconnection ( the remix of the song above)

zero 7 - destiny ft sla & sophie
    - in the waiting line

zero vu - feels so good

zero zero - zeroxed

hope this helps you.
    and may be help some other people to help fine it also
    When the world is on your shoulder Gotta straighten up your act and boogie down" lol

3. tawvb1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    we can try the bands frist

zero b - lock up (ep)
    - reconnection ( the remix of the song above)

zero 7 - destiny ft sla & sophie
    - in the waiting line

zero vu - feels so good

zero zero - zeroxed

hope this helps you.
    and may be help some other people to help fine it also

Thank you so much for the start. It isn't Zeroxed as I checked that. The other one featuring Sla & Sophie doesn't sound right because I think the song is 80's. I have the sound clip here, if anyone is interested in listenisng. It is a small wav file and although the quality is not great but if you turn up your speakers the tune can be made out as well as what the DJ says.

http://rapidshare.com/files/160332734/V004.WAV