Help Pls! English to Romanian Translation required!

Thread: Help Pls! English to Romanian Translation required!

Tags: None

mikeclapp said:

Default Help Pls! English to Romanian Translation required!

Evening folks! Could someone help me with the following translation to Romanian please!

To my Darling Ana,

From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I was smitten

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted

I love everything about you, your cute smile, your magical eyes, the sound of your voice; you take my breath away in each and every moment we share together

I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me.

Even though we are not together now like we want, we are never really apart.

You are my soulmate, my inspiration, my one true love and you will always be with me in my heart.

It's so hard each and everyday, this distance between us is such a barrier, but the Bond we share is far stronger and far greater.

Love conquers all they say, I used to think that was such a ridiculous notion, never have I believed it more than right now.

I love you from now until death do us part.

Right now, you're living so far away from me that it is killing me, but this will shortly change.

I want you to know how much you mean to me, I love you from the bottom of my heart, I always will and there is nothing that will ever change how I feel about you.

From your love,
    Michael

2. Lady_A said:

To my Darling Ana,
    Iubitei mele Ana,

From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I was smitten.
    Din momentul în care te-am văzut, am fost fascinat.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted
    Mă faci să mă simt iubit, mă faci să mă simt în siguranţă, dar mai important decât atât, mă faci să mă simt dorit.

I love everything about you, your cute smile, your magical eyes, the sound of your voice; you take my breath away in each and every moment we share together
    Iubesc tot ce ţine de tine, zâmbetul tău frumos, ochii tăi fermecători, sunetul vocii tale; mi se taie respiraţia în fiecare moment pe care-l petrecem împreună.

I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me.
    Nu-mi pot lua gândul de la tine când nu suntem împreună. Am nevoie de tine lângă mine. Mă împlineşti. Însemni totul pentru mine.

Even though we are not together now like we want, we are never really apart.
    Chiar dacă acum nu suntem împreună cum ne-am fi dorit, de fapt nu suntem nicio clipă despărţiţi.

You are my soulmate, my inspiration, my one true love and you will always be with me in my heart.
    Eşti sufletul meu pereche, muza mea, singura mea dragoste adevărată şi vei fi întotdeauna cu mine în inima mea.

It's so hard each and everyday, this distance between us is such a barrier, but the Bond we share is far stronger and far greater.
    Este atât de greu în fiecare zi, distanţa dintre noi este un obstacol, dar Legătura dintre noi este mult mai puternică şi mult mai intensă.

Love conquers all they say, I used to think that was such a ridiculous notion, never have I believed it more than right now.
    Se spune că iubirea învinge tot. Obişnuiam să cred că este o vorbă absurdă, dar niciodată nu am crezut în ea mai mult decât acum.

I love you from now until death do us part.
    Te iubesc de acum şi până când moartea ne va despărţi.

Right now, you're living so far away from me that it is killing me, but this will shortly change.
    Acum, locuieşti atât de departe de mine şi asta mă ucide, dar situaţia se va schimba în scurt timp.

I want you to know how much you mean to me, I love you from the bottom of my heart, I always will and there is nothing that will ever change how I feel about you.
    Vreau să ştii cât de mult însemni pentru mine, te iubesc din tot sufletul şi te voi iubi mereu, şi nimic nu va schimba vreodată ceea ce simt pentru tine.

From your love,
    De la iubitul tău,

Michael

mikeclapp said:

Thanks a million Lady A, greatly appreciated!!

4. Lady_A said:

You're welcome and I wish you and Ana all the best!