Albanian love letter translation

Thread: Albanian love letter translation

Tags: None
  1. Bopey said:

Unhappy Albanian love letter translation

Hi everyone. i need some help translating this into albanian. My boyfriend is Albanian and I am indian so he is deciding if we should take the next step and get engaged. However this is an issue with his family so we took some time off to think about it. but this is what i want to say..

Babe i love you
    i Know we are different but together we can make it work if we truly love each other. I just want to have a open realtionship with a direction.
    We will show each others family that we truly are happy and can be a happy couple.
  2. Balkaneuro said:

(you don't really use babe in Albanian so I put 'shpirt' it means like "my soul" but people say it to their girlfriend / boyfriend instead of calling them by their name

bebe = babe

shpirt, tė dua ty,
    Unė e di qė ne tė dy jemi tė ndyrshme (me kombėsi) por nėse e njdejmė dashurinė kaq shum, ka mundėsi qė ta kalojmė kėte diferencė midis nesh. Vetėm kam dėshirė qė tė kemi njė marrėdhėnje tė hapur dhe tė kuptuar qė ka njė drejtim tė mirė. Ne do tė pėrpiqemi qė t'ia shpjegojmė dashurinė tonė, tek familijet tona. Me bėrė kėtė, ata do ta kuptojnė qė ne jemi me tė vėrtetė tė lumtur, dhe ashtu njė ēift i lumtur.

this translation is not exact as what you said because somethings would not make sense in Albanian as they do in English so I tried to get the same notion in Albanian, this is the direct translation:

honey, i love you
    i know we are different among our nationalities but if we so strongly feel this love, there is a way that we can surpass these differences between us. i only want us to have an open and understanding relationship with a good direction. we will work to help our families understand our love. with doing so, they will understand that we are truly happy and make a happy couple too.

Hope I helped : )
  3. Bopey said:

Quote Originally Posted by Balkaneuro View Post
    (you don't really use babe in Albanian so I put 'shpirt' it means like "my soul" but people say it to their girlfriend / boyfriend instead of calling them by their name

bebe = babe

shpirt, tė dua ty,
    Unė e di qė ne tė dy jemi tė ndyrshme (me kombėsi) por nėse e njdejmė dashurinė kaq shum, ka mundėsi qė ta kalojmė kėte diferencė midis nesh. Vetėm kam dėshirė qė tė kemi njė marrėdhėnje tė hapur dhe tė kuptuar qė ka njė drejtim tė mirė. Ne do tė pėrpiqemi qė t'ia shpjegojmė dashurinė tonė, tek familijet tona. Me bėrė kėtė, ata do ta kuptojnė qė ne jemi me tė vėrtetė tė lumtur, dhe ashtu njė ēift i lumtur.

this translation is not exact as what you said because somethings would not make sense in Albanian as they do in English so I tried to get the same notion in Albanian, this is the direct translation:

honey, i love you
    i know we are different among our nationalities but if we so strongly feel this love, there is a way that we can surpass these differences between us. i only want us to have an open and understanding relationship with a good direction. we will work to help our families understand our love. with doing so, they will understand that we are truly happy and make a happy couple too.

Hope I helped : )
    This is awesome... thank you so much...
  4. Bopey said:

Default What does this mean?

pse u vonove te me shkruash sms mu babe mos ke gjetur te dashur se un do ta kuptoj ok te dua te dua te dua shum
  5. Balkaneuro said:

pse u vonove te me shkruash sms mu babe mos ke gjetur te dashur se un do ta kuptoj ok te dua te dua te dua shum

why were you late sending me a text(sms) babe, have you found another love? because if so I will understand ok, i love you i love you very much
  6. Bopey said:

Red face

why were you late sending me a text(sms) babe, have you found another love? because if so I will understand ok, i love you i love you very much
    I wanted to say this ...

I loved you with all my heart.. I gave you my 100% I fell in love with you because I thought your were a decent guy..It breaks my heart when i think of your past behaviour and how you felt embarrassed of us.
    We are different and i can never change that. I am who i am
  7. Bopey said:

I wanted to say this ...

I loved you with all my heart.. I gave you my 100% I fell in love with you because I thought your were a decent guy..It breaks my heart when i think of your past behaviour and how you felt embarrassed of us.
  8. Bopey said:

Default Please help me translate this :)

loved you with all my heart.. I gave you my 100% I fell in love with you because I thought your were a decent guy..It breaks my heart when i think of your past behaviour and how you felt embarrassed of us.
  9. Balkaneuro said:

Te kam dashur me gjith zemren. Jam munduar te jap 100% te vetes time ne kete dashuri. Me ty u dashurova sepse mendoja qe ishe nje djal i mbare. Zemra me thyhet kur i kujtoi sjellet e tua te fundit. Dhe qe the se je 'i terperuar nga ne te dy bashk si cift.' Vertet jemi te ndryshem por kjo ndyshim nuk nderrojet. Jam ajo qe jam.
  10. Bopey said:

Te doja me zemer,..Ti fala te gjitha(that could count for 100&#37 Mendova se ishe djal për së mbari dhe rashe ne dashuri me ty.. Me thehet zemra kur mendoj per veprimet e tua, dhe si ti je ndier i turperuar per lidhjen tone.
    Ne jemi ndryshe dhe une kurr nuk mund ta ndryshoje ate. Une jam ajo qe jam.

is this close enough?
  11. Balkaneuro said:

I corrected it for you:

Te doja me zemer,..Ti fala te gjitha(that could count for 100%) Mendova se ishe djal i mbare dhe rashe ne dashuri me ty.. Me thyhet zemra kur mendoj per veprimet e tua, dhe si the ndihesh i turperuar per lidhjen tone.
    Ne jemi te ndryshem dhe une kurr nuk mund ta ndryshoje kete. Une jam ajo qe jam.

good job btw with your albanian
  12. Bopey said:

thank you :
  13. Balkaneuro said:

you're welcome : )
  14. Bopey said:

Thumbs up

I was wondering if you can help me with translating a letter i want to write to My boyfriend for his birthday as a gift. I know he will love it. I have not thought about what i want to write yet but when i do will you be able to help me with the translation.?
    I will make it a one page letter
  15. Balkaneuro said:

ofcourse : D but your albanian is pretty good. if you want try to write it and I will correct it okay?
  16. Bopey said:

Wink

ofcourse : D but your albanian is pretty good. if you want try to write it and I will correct it okay?
    Thank you..you are so kind... I was thinking last night that he loves Mahmut Ferati so I wanted to go online to buy him some music videos by him...
    Do you know of a online shopping site i can go? and what song do you recommend.

I am so grateful for the time and effort you take to reply to my messages to help me and I want you to know that he is so impressed so far by what i have written
  17. Balkaneuro said:

I am happy to hear that : ) and anytime that's why we are here to help people learn more : )

Also I'm not sure of any online Albanian shopping sites that sell cds, videos etc. just because I don't purchase them online, I guess if you want you could open a new thread for it because I'm sure someone must know and other people want to know answers to this question to.

Mahmut Ferati is pretty popular. He has a couple duets with singer Shyhrete Behluli that are romantic if that's what you're going for.

Here are a few titles and their lyrics... If you want me to translate a specific song just ask : D

Mahmut Ferati

Me Ty (With You)

Me ty me ty qka osht jeta ekam dit
    Paty paty kush pom flet pom merzit
    Me ty me ty kisha dal prej dynjas
    kur e di qe ste kam,as ne enderr
    sdu met pas.

Krejt ikisha dhan krejt ti kisha fal
    veq dy syt e tu kurr ne enderr mos
    mem ardh.

S'kam Lan Ven Pa Te Permen (I Can't Go Without Mentioning You)

Se kam dit sa te du(jojo sa te du),
    kur ke shku e kam kuptu(popo ekam kuptu)

Krejt dynjan e kam pyt(popo ekam pyt)
    oo nuk kam lan ven pat lyp (jojo ven pat lyp)

oo skam lan ven opat permen okurr ske dal prej zemres sem,
    edhe nje her ti fol me mu se ma kurr skam met idhnu,
    oveq pak zemer pak per mu mos um le kshtu me jetu.

Te Takova ( I Met You)

I thash synit qe tka pa mos me qa mos me qa
    ithash zemres qe ka vujt sonte hyn valle me lujt.

Ithash shpirtit qe tka dasht me kendu o me kendu.
    itash nates mos me shku sante ty qe tkam taku.

Te takova te takova rrehi zemra si dikur
    edhe sante rri me mu
    se ma ndoshta ste shoh kurr.

web:www. teksteshqip.com

Mahmut Ferati and Shyhrete Behluli

Sikur Yll ( Like A Star)

pala e flokut te paska rran ndersy
    nuk po me len me u c'mal me ty

sikur hana po te ndrit balli
    tujt shiku vec po me shtohet malli

pala e flokut syt mi kan mbulu
    s'po guxoj me shum me te shiku

mos naj ndaft ai gurbet
    se vec vet shkohet as ne xhennet

sikur yll sikur hane
    kur te shoh ty
    ma ndryshon dynjane

per shum kohe larg syve te kam pas
    por me zemer gjithmone te kam dash
    je si yll, je si han
    kur te shoh ty
    ma ndryshon dynjane
  18. Bopey said:

what does this mean?

Shpresoj të jetë një ditë e mbarë për ty zemër...Mos u mërzit sido të vejë...Faleminderit që do kalosh Krishtlindjet me mua...Ti je më i miri.
  19. Balkaneuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by Bopey View Post
    what does this mean?

Shpresoj tė jetė njė ditė e mbarė pėr ty zemėr...Mos u mėrzit sido tė vejė...Faleminderit qė do kalosh Krishtlindjet me mua...Ti je mė i miri.
    I hope it is a good day for you sweetheart...Don't be sad however it is... Thanks for deciding to spend christmas with me...you're the best.
  20. Bopey said:

Unhappy

I hope it is a good day for you sweetheart...Don't be sad however it is... Thanks for deciding to spend christmas with me...you're the best.
    Do you think i worded it goood...lol i was trying to say that but someone told me thats not right and i must nto say it ... lol..

Its sad to say that i had an arguement with my bf.. i know whenever i text in albanian he likes it...

I want to say......

I appreciate what you do for me and I am sorry for arguing last night...

Thanks a million...

Can i ask if you are still in Albania or are you in the united states... I am currently in the united states..