Laguna Beach Season 3 Song! Please Help!

Thread: Laguna Beach Season 3 Song! Please Help!

Tags: None
  1. brookayy said:

Smile Here Is The Name And Artist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its
    Artist: Dirty On Purpose
    Song: Spider Eyes
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. elainelaiine said:

on the commercial for laguna beach 3 it has a girl singing and she says "your mamamama wont let me babysit" or something like that...does anyone know that song?
  3. janehensley said:

the song is called babysitter by morningwood
  4. grrl09er said:

does anyone know the song

i never thought it could be so easy...
    im ready for a change today..

itslike more in the ending, if if you do,
    email me
    hollywoodstarbabyy@hotmail.com
    gee, thanks alott. =]
  5. brazil said:

Default Song On Laguna Beach Premier!!

Does anyone know the artist and song title when Cameron and Kelan are playing golf and the lyrics go "....in california wasting away on another sunny day"? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!
  6. bwbiggs said:

Question Song from Laguna Beach 3

ok so after the season permier it showed whast going to be on this seaosna dn what to expecte but iw as wondering if anyone knew the song

it went like this

"im ready for today , ready for today " and i cant find it any where can some one please help i jasut need the song or the singer
  7. bwbiggs said:

it's by cartlel and its called honestly
  8. xox_brittany_xox said:

Unhappy whats this song?

okay, so after the premiere of laguna beach season 3, they show whats gonna be coming up for this season and they play a song that goes "im ready for a change today, im ready" or somethin. does anybody know the singer or what its called?!? im despret!!!!PLZ!
  9. xox_brittany_xox said:

Question not cartel

and its not that song by cartel either because the song that im looking for is the same song that other person before me asked. and the song is sung by a girl.
  10. briana5492 said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by grrl09er
    does anyone know the song

i never thought it could be so easy...
    im ready for a change today..

itslike more in the ending, if if you do,
    email me
    hollywoodstarbabyy@hotmail.com
    gee, thanks alott. =]
    i would also like the name of this song ive been looking all over for it and i cant find it.
    pleasee send it too BRIBRI5492@aol.com if someone knos the name
    thankss a tonnnnnnnn<3
  11. xox_brittany_xox said:

Arrow i want that too!

Quote Originally Posted by briana5492
    i would also like the name of this song ive been looking all over for it and i cant find it.
    pleasee send it too BRIBRI5492@aol.com if someone knos the name
    thankss a tonnnnnnnn<3

i would also like this ive been searching for it for like a week and i cant find it!!! if anyone finds it can you email me at bdxxrawr@yahoo.com?!? thankx alot!
  12. piateper said:

Quote Originally Posted by chiaracat05
    In the OC there's a song in season 1 where marissa collapses on the ground due to drug overdose and ryan picks her up and carries her away... WHAT IS IT its KILLING ME!!!!!
    It's like a woman's voice with guitar, and some of the lyrics are like "And 2 strangers...turn...to dust" or somethinggg
    help if u could pretty please
    Is this song played while Ryan is carrying Marissa? If it is, the song's Into Dust by Mazzy Star
  13. Andrew C said:

Cool The Hills music

The Hills is the best show on MTV besides Laguna Beach!!!

the songs played in The Hills trailer are "I Wanna Be" & "Gotta Believe In Me"

the first part is: "I Wanna Be" - i wanna live a life of fantasy/ i wanna fly/ i want my life to be much more/ (than just an alibi) by EMMA ROBERTS

the second part is: "Gotta Believe In Me" - na na na na na na na na na na na gotta believe/ gotta believe in me/ i'll find a new tomorrow and give up yesterday/ to be free/ i gotta believe in me by BEXY

the song that is played as the theme song is called: "Unwritten" and it is by NATASHA BEDINGFIELD - feel the rain on your skin/ no one else can feel it for you/ only you can let it in/ no one else no one else/ can speak the words on your lips/ drench yourself in words unspoken/ live your life with arms wide open/ today is where your book begins/ the rest is still unwritten.

oh and since several people ask, the song that is played in most of the episodes before cutting away to a commercial is "Don't Phunk With My Heart" by the BLACK EYED PEAS.

and finally, the song that is played at the beginning of Laguna Beach when it goes "Previously on Laguna Beach" is the song: "100 Years" by Five For Fighting. But the part that is played is toward the end of the song and the octaves are higher to make it sound different but it is still most definitely "100 Years."
  14. Andrew C said:

Angry Hey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by piateper
    Is this song played while Ryan is carrying Marissa? If it is, the song's Into Dust by Mazzy Star
    The OC is the worst television show ever. Laguna Beach is so much more interesting and real compared to The OC. The teens in Laguna Beach don't dress up fancy all of the time and go to cocktail parties every Friday evening. The teens in Laguna are REAL and they live their lives like teenagers, unlike the cast of The OC who live as debutantes.

THIS IS A LAGUNA BEACH MUSIC FORUM, THE OC HAS NO PLACE HERE!!!
  15. kay.xo said:

i would like to know what the name of this song is...

" my timing was perfect, my timing was perfect"

please if you know this song email me at xo-kb@hotmail.com thank youu
  16. Gstreetchick said:

Default I'm really in need of this song

Hi does anyone know the name and the singer of the song played in season 3 in the first episode, where both alexs' are in the car right before they meet up with taylor and Jessica. It goes something like this..."All my girls stand in a circle and clap your hands, something, something, ups and downs something, something...." its driving me crazy. Plz help!
  17. Isis said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gstreetchick
    Hi does anyone know the name and the singer of the song played in season 3 in the first episode, where both alexs' are in the car right before they meet up with taylor and Jessica. It goes something like this..."All my girls stand in a circle and clap your hands, something, something, ups and downs something, something...." its driving me crazy. Plz help!
    Ashlee Simpson - L.O.V.E
  18. _maryll said:

Does anyone know the artist and song title when Cameron and Kelan are playing golf and the lyrics go "....in california wasting away on another sunny day"? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!
  19. vdougglas said:

Default Song on Episode 2

Does anyone know the name or artist of the song that was played at the end of the second episode? It was when Chase and Tessa were eating dinner and he had to leave for his band. They were playing a song, and it sounded a lot like Coldplay, but I really can't figure it out. One of the lines is "I look after you". Does anyone know it?
  20. softballchic6423 said:

does anybody know the song thats playing in the second episode where everyone is singing happy birthday to tessa. it goes like i'll stay with you.. or something like that