Laguna Beach Season 3 Song! Please Help!

Thread: Laguna Beach Season 3 Song! Please Help!

Tags: None
  1. IPanicAtTheDisco said:

Question Song i wanna know

Who knows the song in the trailer when i goes
    "free your mind"
    &
    "i never thought this could be so easy"
    &
    "im ready for a change today"

i know its definitly not Danielle Mckee
    or "Free your mind by envogue"
  2. capriatifan said:

yo do u guys no the song when camerin and jessica are getting out of the car at the resteraunt and its like "do u see me and everything im supposed to be"
  3. katiebeth688 said:

Quote Originally Posted by vdougglas
    Does anyone know the name or artist of the song that was played at the end of the second episode? It was when Chase and Tessa were eating dinner and he had to leave for his band. They were playing a song, and it sounded a lot like Coldplay, but I really can't figure it out. One of the lines is "I look after you". Does anyone know it?
    The Fray - Look After You.
  4. katiebeth688 said:

Quote Originally Posted by softballchic6423
    does anybody know the song thats playing in the second episode where everyone is singing happy birthday to tessa. it goes like i'll stay with you.. or something like that
    Goo Goo Dolls - Stay With You.
  5. mickmacho said:

does anybody know the song part of lyric consits of "When the sun came up, shada delicate...." something like that. It is a very famous song that i don't know.
  6. Sarahh-x said:

Quote Originally Posted by chiaracat05
    In the OC there's a song in season 1 where marissa collapses on the ground due to drug overdose and ryan picks her up and carries her away... WHAT IS IT its KILLING ME!!!!!
    It's like a woman's voice with guitar, and some of the lyrics are like "And 2 strangers...turn...to dust" or somethinggg
    help if u could pretty please
    That song is called Mazzy Starr - Into Dust SUCH A GOOD SONG =)
  7. campbell said:

Quote Originally Posted by _maryll
    Does anyone know the artist and song title when Cameron and Kelan are playing golf and the lyrics go "....in california wasting away on another sunny day"? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!

I think the song is called "california" by sweetjames.
  8. campbell said:

Quote Originally Posted by vdougglas
    Does anyone know the name or artist of the song that was played at the end of the second episode? It was when Chase and Tessa were eating dinner and he had to leave for his band. They were playing a song, and it sounded a lot like Coldplay, but I really can't figure it out. One of the lines is "I look after you". Does anyone know it?

It's called "look after you" by the fray
  9. melissalissa said:

Help me with these lyrics. They're on the laguna beach season 3 commercials. I'm pretty sure they go something like this

"hate me, hate me, more than i'd like to admit"

It's really a rough guess but if you could help thankyou.
  10. janehensley said:

its "baby, your such a baby, and one thing i chose to admit, is that your mamamamama shouldn't let me babysit"
    babysitter by morningwood

anyone have any luck finding the first piano song in the lb3 trailer?? "dodo do do do" and then free your mind, just breathe, its driving me crazy!!!
  11. gorgeousmess said:

Default songg

Quote Originally Posted by chiaracat05
    In the OC there's a song in season 1 where marissa collapses on the ground due to drug overdose and ryan picks her up and carries her away... WHAT IS IT its KILLING ME!!!!!
    It's like a woman's voice with guitar, and some of the lyrics are like "And 2 strangers...turn...to dust" or somethinggg
    help if u could pretty please
    i think you're thinking of
    " hide and seek " by imogen heap
    this song was also used when
    seth's grandfather dies and the
    hearse is being driven.
  12. _maryll said:

Quote Originally Posted by campbell
    I think the song is called "california" by sweetjames.
    THHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAANKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUU .
  13. <3juliexdurr said:

Wink

yea i think everyone wants to know what song that's called
  14. j_kelly said:

does anyone know the songs played at the formal in laguna beach season 3 ep 7??
  15. yellowpolkadots said:

Default song

it's by Danielle McKee, if you type in a line or two into google with the quotation marks around it and then type lyrics, then you will be able to pull it up. . .
  16. L2love said:

whats the song that comes on when tessa leaves after talking to derek and they decide to just be friends? something like "i am over you" ?
    thaaanks
  17. michellenwv said:

Default song "don;t leave just yet"

For the graduation finale of this season.. They have a song that has the line of " Don't leave just yet".. can anyone please tell me the name and artist of this song.. I love it!!
    By the way.. I hate the way everyone thinks Tessa is full of herself.. I was treated like that also.. just because you are a bit more pensive and introverted than others.. does not mean that you are a ***** or snotty.. Hold your ground Tessa.. you are a good person!!
  18. L2love said:

i could be wrong but it might be
    "dont leave just yet"
    by needtobreathe
    maybe? but i am not positive
  19. Gerdaland said:

graduation song anyone?.."nothing lasts forever" ... anyone know this i cant get to sleep at night till i find this song. i wa sthinking it might be open air stereo and the cd isnt out yet or somsing, doubt it though.
  20. lilmurph52690 said:

does anyone know the name or who sings the song that is playing in the season finale right after the graduation when they are all hugging? it goes something like this... "nothing we do can hold all this together, nothing lasts forever, its so hard to say goodbye..."