Laguna Beach Season 3 Song! Please Help!

Thread: Laguna Beach Season 3 Song! Please Help!

Tags: None
  1. BabyDoll17 said:

Default Hey

Hey guys.. does anyone know the song from Laguna Beach Season 3..the lyrics go "sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same"..does anyone know ? I used to but i forgot and now I can't find it..Help!! thx
  2. gummibear said:

Okay so I'm looking for a song from the 11th episode ... When Alex slips his golf stick, after finishing with Rocky ... It goes like Cause he don't love you like i do, no way, and I ... Its sang by a man. Anyone?
  3. xcaptiv8dx said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by brazil View Post
    Does anyone know the artist and song title when Cameron and Kelan are playing golf and the lyrics go "....in california wasting away on another sunny day"? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks!
    im pretty sure its called drive all day by sugarcult!
    <><><><><><><>
  4. Sonos said:

For all the guys that find the song, played while showing the preview to season 3 are two........I KNOW THE ANSWER......

-Danielle Mckee - This is me
    - Vaughan Penn - Ready To Rise

I am very sure.........bye from Milan Italy
  5. minhiiy said:

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll17 View Post
    Hey guys.. does anyone know the song from Laguna Beach Season 3..the lyrics go "sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same"..does anyone know ? I used to but i forgot and now I can't find it..Help!! thx
    that song is "all at once - the fray"

can anyone help me find the song where the lyrics go "take me away" & it's sometime in the 11th-14th episode of the 3rd season. & it's like rock-ish & it sung by a guy.
  6. BellissimA said:

does anyone know the song in season 3 episode the three day rule, when tessa and derek decided to just become friends..something like..

"i'm over you..i'm over you..i'm gonna make you..."

i dont know the rest..please help me! thx!
  7. bruswthrt said:

does anyone know wat the song is in the "laguna beach season 3 episode: the three day rule" where tessa and derek are breaking up. lyrics are like: i am over you i am over you iam over you i am over you.....im gonna make it through. something like that. please try and answer this please. im goin out of my mind
  8. indie.chic said:

Quote Originally Posted by bruswthrt View Post
    does anyone know wat the song is in the "laguna beach season 3 episode: the three day rule" where tessa and derek are breaking up. lyrics are like: i am over you i am over you iam over you i am over you.....im gonna make it through. something like that. please try and answer this please. im goin out of my mind
    its from heather waugh/evans - over you
  9. Heather Evans said:

The Laguna Beach song "Over You" is by me, Heather Evans (Formerly Heather Waugh).

You can find me on myspace at: www.myspace.com/heatherevansmusic
    or On my website:

Heather Waugh - The Official Site

**I still have yet to change my website over to my married name!

LOVE,
    Heather Evans
    (Formerly Heather Waugh)
  10. franky_2010 said:

Ok i finally found this site....i have checked so many sites looking for music from laguna beach so i thought that i would try this one and there are four songs that i want to find...the title and artist of each please? : )

1.Season One. Episode=The Last Dance...when stephen asks kristin to prom...i think the lyrics go "i couldnt sleep at all last night too many questions in my head...i met a boy i thought was right"

2.Season One. Episode=Dunzo...when stephen is saying goodbye to kristin...i think the lyrics go "so long these years of wishing and wandering and hoping....something something....i wait i wait....so long"

3.Season Two. Episode=Lies And Goodbyes...when kristin is in san fransisco...the lyrics go "boxes of worn out hand me down dreams and pictures of us collecting dust"

4.Season Two. Episode=One Last Wave...it is the last song you here when kristin is remembering everything about highschool and then she drives off...i think the lyrics go..."my life is looking better now...its always changing anyhow but i can turn on the..."

sorry that was long but i have tried EVERYTHING...i would thank you VERY much if you could help THANK YOU!!!

lollipop said:

@franky_2010

1. Lyrics Book, Big Hello Boys Can Be Dumb only found the lyrics for this one
    3. www.myspace.com/paulinagretzky (it's the "Collecting Dust" song, you can hear it on her myspace)
    4. YouTube - Farewell to the Old Me it's Dar Williams - Farewell To the old Me (wrong video, but right song)
  12. KittyKatt55 said:

Unhappy graduation Lo's new car!

hey
    does any one know the song that plays after Lo gets her new car as a grad present and is drivng to go show it off to L.c ...

Thanx!!!
  13. meganhearts said:

Default Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, so in the third episode of laguna beach season 3 rocky and tessa are talking about kendra's party while rocky is doing her makeup. then a song comes on before it cuts to kendra and cami at kendra's house. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG AND WHO SINGS IT? i would be forever grateful if you did.
  14. Minx07 said:

Quote Originally Posted by gummibear View Post
    Okay so I'm looking for a song from the 11th episode ... When Alex slips his golf stick, after finishing with Rocky ... It goes like Cause he don't love you like i do, no way, and I ... Its sang by a man. Anyone?
    Everybody else - I gotta run
  15. Minx07 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by meganhearts View Post
    okay, so in the third episode of laguna beach season 3 rocky and tessa are talking about kendra's party while rocky is doing her makeup. then a song comes on before it cuts to kendra and cami at kendra's house. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG AND WHO SINGS IT? i would be forever grateful if you did.
    Hi Meganhearts, I watched that Episode on the link below:
    A Falling Out | Video | Laguna Beach: Season 3 Episode 3 | MTV

And the song I heard playing is "I gotta run" by Everybody else.

You can listen to a sample of their song on:
    Everybody Else - I Gotta Run &ndash; Music at Last.fm

Unless the song aired on tv is different to the one shown on the mtv overdrive episode. Well I hope that helps
  16. nikola92 said:

Exclamation does anyone know......

does anyone know the song from the second season, and its where jason and l.c. start going out....and they are walking on the beach & its at the end of an episode...& its a guy singing it and the song goes something like this: "been around that block...so many times. you can call me just as you are..." and idk the rest? but if anyone knows ANYTHING about that song then pleaasseeeee let me know!? thank you
  17. dannyg said:

hey ive asked before but no one seems to be answering my thread, anyone know the song from Season 3 Episode 13, when rocky is walking up to alex after he calls her to "talk", goes something like if i could choose, a different me, call it what you will, pleasee!