Kalle 105.9

Thread: Kalle 105.9

Tags: None
  1. maradona10dy1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lauraspoon24 View Post
    I need to know the name of a song, that comes on a lot, and it says something like "bom, bom, bom" in the chorus, and i know its a remix of a song but i need to know the name!
    yea its probly pam pam by wisin y yandel and the remix is with Aventura and i loveeeeeeee the remix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
  2. karkarr06 said:

Default another one

Hey I was hoping someone on here knew a song I'm in love with. I'm certain it's very popular right now, He really breaks down the beat. I thought the lyrics were in english at one point, sounded like he was saying "you make me weaker, weaker, weaker" but when they say the name and title I think they're saying NAS, "que te vica"? Anyone know what I'm talking about? lol, I apologize if someone already asked about this song, I must have missed it. help please =)
  3. karkarr06 said:

Default nevermind

Ah I answered my own question. It's Que Te Pica by Notch. I was.... kinda close. Thanks anyway.
  4. lesgetdown said:

I'm hoping someone here can help me... I've heard these songs...
    they are bachata versions of other songs...

the first one sounds like Shai "IF I EVER FALL IN LOVE"
    the second one sounds like AZN Dreamers "FOREVER IN LOVE"

I tried googling them, but i'm having a hard time finding them... if someone can tell me the artist... and/or name of the title that's used, it would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    thx
  5. freekshow370 said:

Can someone pleazz let me know the name of this song..
    i heard it on la kalle and they said its called "que te pico" by nas or naz and i limewired it and no search name up..
    is that the right name?? also the song had a fast beat, i think merengue??

lollipop said:

@freekshow370: It is always good to read first the thread, to where you are writing
    Quote Originally Posted by karkarr06 View Post
    Ah I answered my own question. It's Que Te Pica by Notch. I was.... kinda close. Thanks anyway.
  7. tavin said:

Default new song?

can any one help me out with this one? It's this song on the reggaeton station. It has a really fast beat to it and then it slows down and a saxophone starts playing with a weird chick's voice in the background. thanx for helping
  8. Savorboriken said:

Question Music on La Kalle

There is a song that i heard on the La kalle, but i didn't get the name or artist, but it has a phat beat and they mention fusion quimica Danny fort nice.....Ithink!! If anyone can enlighten me I will be forever grateful. It has a similar beat to jangueo form Don Omar.

Thanks,
    Bianca
  9. zero said:

Quote Originally Posted by brazilian_kiid View Post
    theirs diz song dat goes lik " oh no...no te kieren kon migo oh nooooo" n it continues i cant find da song anywhere!
    yea itZ called aparentemente by yaga y mackie wit arcangel n de la ghetto.
  10. crazyknight said:

Default also needs help finding out the name of it

Quote Originally Posted by tavin View Post
    can any one help me out with this one? It's this song on the reggaeton station. It has a really fast beat to it and then it slows down and a saxophone starts playing with a weird chick's voice in the background. thanx for helping
    pls help us my GF luvs this song
  11. incrediblyill said:

Quote Originally Posted by freekshow370 View Post
    Can someone pleazz let me know the name of this song..
    i heard it on la kalle and they said its called "que te pico" by nas or naz and i limewired it and no search name up..
    is that the right name?? also the song had a fast beat, i think merengue??
    yeh the name if the song is Que Te Pica, by Notch
  12. freekshow370 said:

What is this song called on La Kalle and its played so much and I cant find a title. The chorus goes like eso basuade, sale de basuade, suade suade, sale de basuade and its driving me nuts cuz i hear it all the time and dont know what the name is. Also, does anyone listen to 97.9 MEGA and if you do, do you know if you can find a playlist of all the songs they play like maybe on the internet? thanks soooo much

Does anyone know the name of this song, cuz it plays so much on La Kalle and i never know the name or artist of it. The chorus is like Eso basuade, sale de basuade, basuade, basuade, sale de basuade, and it has like a slow beat but really good. thanks sooo much
  13. xocristiano said:

Does ANYONE know this song on La calle? i heard it today. the whole song's sung by a girl in a high pitch. I don't speak Spanish so i tried my best to remember the words..it went something like "toda villa, toda...." the song's kind of a mix between reggaeton and a lil bit of pop and techno(i think). at one point in the song, the words went something like "te necesito aqui." please help.
  14. elparce123 said:

Question

i got the same problem i need to find the name of a song the real song is called pose by daddy yankee but i heard this remix of that song and it was funny but i cant find it
  15. minarunsthiz said:

Quote Originally Posted by brazilian_kiid View Post
    theirs diz song dat goes lik " oh no...no te kieren kon migo oh nooooo" n it continues i cant find da song anywhere!
    0 DA SNG U LUKIN 4 IZ APARENTEMENTA BY ARCANGEL N YAGA Y MACKIE L0LZZ
  16. seirybaby said:

Question kalle 105.9 does anyone know this bachata's title!? plz!

Can anyone help me find this song plz...It's a bachata and it's a guy & a girl. I remember the corus goes something like like "no no no no hay hay hay hay no me dejes porfavor" I don't remember anything else but la kalle 105.9 always plays this..does anyone know the title & artist? Please & thanks!