I'm 4 days old :)

Thread: I'm 4 days old :)

Tags: None

Angeliki said:

Talking I'm 4 days old :)

Hi everyone! I just signed up a few days ago after being a guest for months. I speak spanish because I took classes in high school and college. I speak greek (because I am greek), but never knew how to read or write it. I've taught myself to do both so I'm currently sharpening my Greek now that I can read and write finally! This website helps me alot!! There's no better way to enjoy a language than through music
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.

Koukla said:

Welcome Angeliki. So are you Greek American/Aussie?? (cuz you said you didnt know how to read and write)

Btw Samos is a nice island

Angeliki said:

Thank you. Yes I'm Greek American. My father is from Samos. I opted to change my avatar to Marios Lekkas for obvious reasons...lol. So you live in Thessaloniki? Alot of the Greeks in my area are from there.
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.

Koukla said:

I'll have "completely and permanently" moved there by the end of 2009. My husband is from Thes/niki.

Angeliki said:

Oh! Now your locations are making sense to me Good luck with your move.

Koukla said:

Thanks honey

Maviii said:

Welcome in the board Angeliki

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

H! .. Welcome Angeliki to the forum ...

Inconsolable89 said:

welcome

Zahra2008 said:

Hola Angeliki:

Parece algo extraño que un griego-americano sepa español, me sorprende de verdad!!!... Bienvenido al foro... nos vemos!!

Saludos desde México
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Angeliki said:

Muchas gracias Zahra2008 and thank you everyone for the warm welcome...

Angeliki said:

Zahra2008

Estudie el espanol durante cinco anos en la escuela. Pero mi espanol no esta tan bien como esto solía ser

Zahra2008 said:

Anything that you knew and remember its good... believe me!!

Angeliki said:

Thanks Its far from perfect, but if you don't use it, you loose it...

Zahra2008 said:

you're so right....

where are you doing in this forum? I mean u help to translate or just having fun 'round here?

Angeliki said:

Haha. I'm all over the place. Just poking around I guess. I originally came to this site to get lyrics for Greek songs. Now I'm just wasting time at work I think...

Zahra2008 said:

I had a couple of missunderstanding before, so before to made another one, are u female or male??

Angeliki said:

Female...

Nene said:

Welcome Angeliki!
    Mivel mindig az okos enged, már rég a hülyék uralkodnak...

Zahra2008 said:

so, nice to meet you girl... see you 'round!!