I Find This Song So Aggravating!!

Thread: I Find This Song So Aggravating!!

Tags: None

Nene said:

Angeliki, see?

This is what I meant. It's pure business! The more you make sure people hear all the crap, the more of them will know it...

Luckily, we all do have the right to choose what to listen to at home and which singer to like.
    Mivel mindig az okos enged, már rég a hülyék uralkodnak...

Angeliki said:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nene View Post
    Angeliki, see?

This is what I meant. It's pure business! The more you make sure people hear all the crap, the more of them will know it...

Luckily, we all do have the right to choose what to listen to at home and which singer to like.
    Absolutly right!
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.
  3. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angeliki View Post
    You know whats funny? I didn't really like that song either, but it grew on me. I'm really not sure why. There's never a shortage of songs... Usually he doesn't aggravate me to much, but that Akon song, Righ Now nanana (whatever) is starting to get on the Womanizer list for me
    Really? I like that song. Quite a bunch actually, but sometimes when its just overplayed you get really sick of it. And for one, he says the Chorus too much and its too long. The main part I like is the I Miss You Much.
    You can't compare it to Womanizer. At least Right Now has got some Rhythm and decent lyrics. Womanizer was hate at first listen.

What about Live Your Life? That is like one of my favorites!!!

pruavdia
    DJ

Angeliki said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate DJ View Post
    Really? I like that song. Quite a bunch actually, but sometimes when its just overplayed you get really sick of it. And for one, he says the Chorus too much and its too long. The main part I like is the I Miss You Much.
    You can't compare it to Womanizer. At least Right Now has got some Rhythm and decent lyrics. Womanizer was hate at first listen.

What about Live Your Life? That is like one of my favorites!!!

pruavdia
    DJ

I think part of the reason I do hate that Akon song is for the reasons you mentioned. The long chorus and being overplayed.

I LOVE Live Your Life! Rihanna was perfect person to feature in that song. I think I'm starting to become a fan of Lady Gaga now. Just Dance is another really good song (especially the remix with Akon and Colby Oldonis...
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.
  5. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angeliki View Post
    I think part of the reason I do hate that Akon song is for the reasons you mentioned. The long chorus and being overplayed.

I LOVE Live Your Life! Rihanna was perfect person to feature in that song. I think I'm starting to become a fan of Lady Gaga now. Just Dance is another really good song (especially the remix with Akon and Colby Oldonis...

Yup! its just amazing. With the sample from Dragosta (french dance song) and her voice doing the melody while singing lyrics, amazing! The first time I heard it was running in NYC so great memories for me. It always gets me dancing and doin crazy things!

OMG! I love Just Dance!!! One of my fav songs!!!! Colby is amazing in that song. He sounds so much more grown up than his What You Got song. I just love it. And with Akons voice flouting in the background. Another song to get me going! Both of these are my myspace page songs.
    I don't think its a remix. THe original has Kardinal Offishal featured on it with Akon as well...so I'm thinkin its just like a different version.
    I like Colby's better =]

puravida
    DJ
  6. PlainChaos said:

Ultimate DJ, cool avatar! Sorry for being totally off-topic, I just had to say it!

Angeliki said:

Yup! its just amazing. With the sample from Dragosta (french dance song) and her voice doing the melody while singing lyrics, amazing! The first time I heard it was running in NYC so great memories for me. It always gets me dancing and doin crazy things!

OMG! I love Just Dance!!! One of my fav songs!!!! Colby is amazing in that song. He sounds so much more grown up than his What You Got song. I just love it. And with Akons voice flouting in the background. Another song to get me going! Both of these are my myspace page songs.
    I don't think its a remix. THe original has Kardinal Offishal featured on it with Akon as well...so I'm thinkin its just like a different version.
    I like Colby's better =]

puravida
    DJ
    You see I thought it was just originally with Lady Gaga and Colby. Then Akon was a remix...I don't know though. You know another song I'm addicted to and is on repeat?

RON BROWZ -POP CHAMPAGNE

That beat is hot!
  8. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by PlainChaos View Post
    Ultimate DJ, cool avatar! Sorry for being totally off-topic, I just had to say it!
    Thank you! You have full permission to go off topic anytime your complimenting anything about me!

@Angelika Both versions have Akons voice in the background. One features Colby and the other Kardinal Offishal.
    I haven't heard that song at all!!! i gotta check it out!

I also dig the song Heartless by Kayne West...and Love Lockdown. Some great music there!

puravida
    DJ

Angeliki said:

Thank you! You have full permission to go off topic anytime your complimenting anything about me!

@Angelika Both versions have Akons voice in the background. One features Colby and the other Kardinal Offishal.
    I haven't heard that song at all!!! i gotta check it out!

I also dig the song Heartless by Kayne West...and Love Lockdown. Some great music there!

puravida
    DJ
    Yeah your right...I got a little confused about that. Thanks for clarifying

Love those two Kanye songs...Especially Heartless. I downloaded both of them

Another song I like for some reason is the Kevin Rudolf song Let It Rock. It is catchy... Its hip hop rock... Lil Wayne gives the song more edge...
  10. legit02quit said:

leave it to britney