I Find This Song So Aggravating!!

Thread: I Find This Song So Aggravating!!

Tags: None

Angeliki said:

Angry I Find This Song So Aggravating!!

Unfortunatly it's always being played, I don't know about everyone else but I feel that Britanny Spears Womanizer is the most aggravating song I ever heard. I JUST HATE IT!! Sorry it just came on the radio again and I had to express my anger Feel free to agree or defend...
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.
  2. PlainChaos said:

I agree soooo much with you on that!!!

Doesn't matter which song, I just can't stand Britney Spears! And I can't believe that there actually people who like her and really adore her music -.-' what the fck do they see in her music?!
    And that lame song... baah... die... go kill yourself...

Sorry I also kinda felt like expressing my frustrations about her

Yeah, just go on and take away reputation from me, just because I say my opinion...
    Just so you know, whoever you are, you are not making me stop hating her! HA!

And instead of ripping off people's reputation you should consider "defending" her by expressing your disagreement, oh I forgot... you're probably just afraid others would take away some rep from you, too. Pff. This is so pathetic!
    Last edited by PlainChaos; 11-20-2008 at 02:10 PM.

Angeliki said:

Great. I was beginning to think I was alone by the lack of responses. I find her completely trashy and useless to the music world. I like to listen to all types of music. Typically from real artists. She isn't one. It drives me crazy because music has changed so much over the years and she is a pop icon in America. This means that a bunch of people made her a staple in our music's history. It's unbelievable to me. She will never be Madonna...
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.
  4. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angeliki View Post
    Great. I was beginning to think I was alone by the lack of responses. I find her completely trashy and useless to the music world. I like to listen to all types of music. Typically from real artists. She isn't one. It drives me crazy because music has changed so much over the years and she is a pop icon in America. This means that a bunch of people made her a staple in our music's history. It's unbelievable to me. She will never be Madonna...

I didn't see this post right away so i didn't respond but i totally beyond totally agree you all!!!
    I was actually gonna start my own post about this tragic song. Its not musically interesting or even rhymatic! I can't possibly see what people like about!! it is amazingly awful! the lyrics suck and its just pathetic! I m glad som ppl agree wiht me. I feel it as an insult to all real musicians. that people not only put up with that crap but actually like and make it number 1?? its outragous!! i'm veyr mad about this....

puravida
    elche
  5. PlainChaos said:

Ultimate DJ, just watch out some bada*ss doesn't rip off your rep points, just because of your totally subjective opinion, which you, by the way, have all the rights to express -.-'
  6. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by PlainChaos View Post
    Ultimate DJ, just watch out some bada*ss doesn't rip off your rep points, just because of your totally subjective opinion, which you, by the way, have all the rights to express -.-'

I know. I saw your post! What an *ss! and not even brave enough to post anything! just horrible.

puravida
    elche
  7. PlainChaos said:

Exactly! And hey... thank you!
  8. Soulover said:

the CRAZY thing about this song, the producers who did it, this was their first song and they got CRAZY money for it and got a great deal for it. i can't stand this song either, you know you're wack when you have to say the same word over and over to fill up a chorus!

Nene said:

Well, I have to let yous know I agree with you!

And for those who feel "offended" by this thread, don't take it personaly.
    That's the way business goes! I mean the more money you invest in advertisement, the more cds you sell (in most cases of commercial music). The more cds you sell the more famous you are.

Still, this doesn't change your right to admire or adore any interpreter you like. This is completely up to your taste.
    Mivel mindig az okos enged, már rég a hülyék uralkodnak...

Angeliki said:

Default Opinion And Reputation

100% agree with you Nene. When I posted this thread, I didn't have any intention of p*ssing people off or offending people. If artists or wannabes want to put their "art" out there to the public, it's for the public to like-dislike, enjoy-detest. I think it's automatically known it's being subject to some kind of scrutiny or objectivity. PlainChaos and Ultimate DJ- You guys have props for expressing your opinion. If you notice the only people responding to this thread are people who dislike her or that song. This thread was open to anyone who wanted to defend her as well. Taking reputation points away is f*d up. Don't make people feel bad about their ideas or opinions. The fact of the matter is the song has no substance. Take a look at this video. If you hate this song...you'll love this : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1ob05OiG4

Angeliki said:

Who gave me reputation points? I thank you
  12. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angeliki View Post
    Who gave me reputation points? I thank you

;D

I'm glad you agree Nene! I haven't seen you around until recently, how are you?

puravida
    DJ

Nene said:

I'm fine Thanks! Great to see you too!
    Mivel mindig az okos enged, már rég a hülyék uralkodnak...

mikeymcee said:

seems like her album just came out of nowhere.

Angeliki said:

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymcee View Post
    seems like her album just came out of nowhere.
    I know. It seems that just yesterday she had her mental problems and seeking help. Then she released an album. Now she has her kids back and she's all better? It just seems like everything is rushed. If her album is any indication of her hit song, I'm not impressed at all by a lack of emotion and artistical talent behind it... Sorry Even though I was never a fan of her music, I do wish she would get better and at least put some heart and emotion into her music. Thats all
  16. Ultimate DJ said:

More songs I can't stand:

If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies, Miss. Officer,

and more to come!

puravida
    El Che

Koukla said:

You guys even know their names, when I see their face, I change the channel

Angeliki said:

Quote Originally Posted by Koukla View Post
    You guys even know their names, when I see their face, I change the channel
    Haha. You're right. Unfortunatly when your out shopping or in a restaurant you can't change the radio then Now that you mention it, it is sad we know as much as we do about songs/artists we can't stand

Koukla said:

Exactly..

Angeliki said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate DJ View Post
    More songs I can't stand:

If I Were A Boy, Single Ladies, Miss. Officer,

and more to come!

puravida
    El Che
    You know whats funny? I didn't really like that song either, but it grew on me. I'm really not sure why. There's never a shortage of songs... Usually he doesn't aggravate me to much, but that Akon song, Righ Now nanana (whatever) is starting to get on the Womanizer list for me