another new member =P

Thread: another new member =P

Tags: None

SuperGirl said:

Default another new member =P

Hello all! I'm from Slovenia.Actually I don't know what to say else, hehe... Well, I really like this forum... Thanks for all your trnalsations. It's really great. Hope I'll be helpful with my slovenian translations eventho my english is not perfect =)

Steena said:

Hi and welcome to the board Don't worry about your English.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

Koukla said:

Welcome

arif_mersin said:

welcome SuperGirl in the board
    even though our friendship is hidden in the distant kilometres, we're friends as long as we share the same sky

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

Welcome SuperGirl .. You can say , also , ur age .. the languages u can speak or u learn .. the kind of music u love .. hahahah and so on hahaha

Zahra2008 said:

Bienvenida SuperChica/Welcome SuperGirl

Grettings from México
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

damarys said:

Hey, Supergirl, welcome to the forum! I hope you make lots of great friends here!

Inconsolable89 said:

welcome my dear

SuperGirl said:

Sooooo =D I'm 18 and I'm on medical school. I like to travel, hang out with my friends, I used to dance latin dances... I like to listen mostly everything... But mostly rock, alternative, indie, acoustic, sometimes also classic music .
    I speak just Slovene (of course) and English. I'm willing to learn German, Italian and all nordic languages, hehe =) I don't really have a lot of free time for learning all of them, so it's helpful to read this forum with all of the translations of the songs. You can learn quite a lot from that too =)

Thanks to all of you cause you accepted me hehe. And yes, I hope so too that I'll make some great friends here =)

Adrienne said:

Welcome dear once again! Good to have you here
    Aconteceu
    Estava escrito assim
    Eu em você, você em mim
    Eu te encontrei
    Meu grande amor..

Da li cu ikad moci da sklopim oci a da tebe nema..?

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam!
    בועז, תתחתן איתי!

Koukla said:

Where in Slovenia do you live? In the capital, whose name is hard to spell now?

Angeliki said:

Welcome
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.

SuperGirl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Koukla View Post
    Where in Slovenia do you live? In the capital, whose name is hard to spell now?
    Yes, near the capital, 20 km away. And yea, it's kind of hard for foreigners to spell it =) It's Ljubljana.

Koukla said:

yeah I know..lovely city but have to double check every time I wanna write it.

Maviii said:

welcome in the forum dear

16. Ultimate DJ said:

[QUOTE=SuperGirl;471380]Sooooo =D I'm 18 and I'm on medical school. I like to travel, hang out with my friends, I used to dance latin dances... I like to listen mostly everything... But mostly rock, alternative, indie, acoustic, sometimes also classic music .
    I speak just Slovene (of course) and English. I'm willing to learn German, Italian and all nordic languages, hehe =)

Heyo!
    welcome 2 atl!
    is that u in da pic? and where hav u traveled!
    c ya around

puravida
    che

jandros said:

Welcome SuperGirl. And listen, your English seems to be as perfect as most Americans. Don't sweat the small stuff
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...