Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks

@Tigress_tim:Countess,how do u expect a poor defenseless Redback to compete against a big bully well armed Scorpion! Thats an unfair match up so i call that fight a mis match and give the points to the spider for bravery
    Lucky for you that i luv tigers cubs, so for now i wont retaliate

@Istanbulgal:Thank you for your nice comments & i agree,great thread!
    So kudos to mares

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by istanbulgal View Post
    Kudos = a compliment & praising remark.

Kudos again & thanks for those sweet videos!
    Thank you for explaining that dear ! Glad u liked the sweet videos !
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    @Tigress_tim:Countess,how do u expect a poor defenseless Redback to compete against a big bully well armed Scorpion! Thats an unfair match up so i call that fight a mis match and give the points to the spider for bravery : D
    Lucky for you that i luv tigers cubs, so for now i wont retaliate

@Istanbulgal:Thank you for your nice comments & i agree,great thread!
    So kudos to mares
    Ahummm...yes right !
    Defenseless spider?? The black widow?? Ahhh come on...I would like it if u were a black male spider for one day...and let me see how defenseless then the black widows is...when it would mate after kill you !!! hahaha....so...have I changed u`r opinion..?? Of course u love tiger cubs...everybody loves them, they are the most charismatic animals in the world.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tigress_tim View Post

............ !!!!!

I don't even have words!!
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Thanks

Ahummm...yes right !
    Defenseless spider?? The black widow?? Ahhh come on...I would like it if u were a black male spider for one day...and let me see how defenseless then the black widows is...when it would mate after kill you !!! hahaha....so...have I changed u`r opinion..?? Of course u love tiger cubs...everybody loves them, they are the most charismatic animals in the world.
    I've been a black spider most of my life & i've encountered many 'Black Widows' along the way.So I will not dispute that tiggy,i completely agree with you on that one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laki View Post
    I've been a black spider most of my life & i've encountered many 'Black Widows' along the way.So I will not dispute that tiggy,i completely agree with you on that one
    I'm glad that we agree on this !!!!

Thanks

Laki - THIS IS FOR YOU !!!!! Place your bets ! My fav WOn

Scorpion vs. Black widow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2OS4QOHGfQ

And for the rest of the gang A sweet lil` tiger cub... Nothing can be cuter than this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idRc_KkInds

well maybe this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aBJ-CJPnRQ

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Holly Molly....thank god you wrote there black widow.....I was about to click to watch...

Thanks

I forgot my lovely horses !!!! I lvoe horses so much:

Thanks

Gee one beautiful animal that scares the hell out of me......

Thanks

Are yuo scared of horses ???? They are so cute !!!!

Thanks

Yes I said it many times, I cannot get close of that animal....better to watch from pics

Thanks

think not all of them are the same... Once I was at side of a hight black horse... that animal was so quiet, peaceful and friendly... I was in love with that animal... In fact most of the horse that I had close to me were friendly, and not that crazy as some horses I saw in movies or documentaries.

btwn: I'm more afraid of the big cats than the horses (and penguiens aren't friendly at all... try to caress them hehehe)

Thanks

Dunno.....I am afraid of their heads lol. I cannot get close let alone touch them

Ever caressed penguins?? I think I havent even seen them in real life......I am not afraid of cats or dogs

Thanks

I mean the biiiig cats: lions, tigger, leopard.... Are you willing to be close of them ? I want them away from me hehehe Even when I love them !

Where I grew, there are penguins... And once I tried to caress one of them, it almost bite me, i was faster !

Thanks

lol that's the law of nature

wow...nice I would have let it bite me :P j/k ;D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Koukla View Post
    Dunno.....I am afraid of their heads lol. I cannot get close let alone touch them

Ever caressed penguins?? I think I havent even seen them in real life......I am not afraid of cats or dogs
    about the hourses i told you funny thing happen with me,

i afraid from all kind of animals, and when i was at the pyramids, all of my friends want to ride a hourses, so they bring me with them.

and when i want to get on the hourse, it hit me by his tail, so i go back and don't get on, he hit me 7 times, and then i said, i don't want to ride it

at the last, the bring to me a small hourse with very short tail and i go on it, but it was not very exciting.

i think the Beauty of the hourse is his tail
    Last edited by Orwa; 12-11-2008 at 08:44 PM.
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaresLejanos View Post
    I mean the biiiig cats: lions, tigger, leopard.... Are you willing to be close of them ? I want them away from me hehehe Even when I love them !

Where I grew, there are penguins... And once I tried to caress one of them, it almost bite me, i was faster !
    Okay Mares ! I promise I will stay away from you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orwa View Post
    i afraid from all kind of animals, and when i was at the pyramids, all of my friends want to ride a hourses, so they bring me with them.
    Do you mean camels? Coz i never saw horses by the pyramids, but there were tons of camels for tourist rides and of course we took those rides, little did i know they are actually ill-tempered creatures, had i known, i would have stayed away! It is scary to ride them coz as one has to mount them while they are sitting down, when they get up, it feels they will throw you over!. I have taken 2 such rides, my 1st in Israel and my 2nd and LAST in Cairo!!

I'm sure riding horses is a more pleasurable experience, although i have yet to try.

@Mares, horses are too big to call cute, but they are indeed beautiful animals, so intelligent too! And about penguins, these are the most compassionate, gentle & loyal of animals (even romantic), they defend their young like NO other animal on earth (just watch a documentary about them). I read somewhere that they have the coldest feet in the animal kingdom and the warmest heart of all!
    Last edited by istanbulgal; 12-12-2008 at 08:47 AM.
    Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
    Albert Einstein

Thanks

@Orwa, I was also thinking about camels. To me they're funny animals, and a couple of friends told me they can be fun to ride ... but I don't think I wanta try ...

Istanbulgal, I sympathize with your experience! But horses are fabulous animals ...

@Koukla, maybe this will sound a little crazy, but I think a horse is one of the gentlest creatures on earth. They don't bite like camels ... they seem to be extremely aware of their size, and they're extremely careful to not hurt anyone ... although a young male stallion should be approached a little more carefully ... but most horses love to be petted and brushed, etc. To me, they are the epitome of a free spirit, but a horse might also follow you around like the most loyal dog. I think they're the most magnificent creatures in the world.

@Mares, very nice photos!
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Thanks

I am sure they are jandros, but I know biting horses and it2s a phobia, no matter what you say, I can't stop my fear.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast