Hi guys

Thread: Hi guys

Tags: None
  1. The_Mane said:

Default Hi guys

Hi, I'm from Austria (maybe you know this small piece of.... .... mountains between germany and italy). Unfortunately I'm only 14 years old >.< I speak german (including carinthian and many many other dialects ), english and a bit finnish (I'm learning :P).
    I really hope I meet some nice people here and you understand my "school-english" xD

Steena said:

Hi and Herzlich Willkommen to the mountains ... hope you have a good time here, see you around.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

tigress_tim said:

Welcome ! Your the "newest fresh meat" to ATL
    Hope u will have fun, and find what u'r looking for
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

Zahra2008 said:

Welcome on board.... and the age doesnt matter... enjoy the forum!

Grettings from México
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mane View Post
    Hi, I'm from Austria (maybe you know this small piece of.... .... mountains between germany and italy). Unfortunately I'm only 14 years old >.< I speak german (including carinthian and many many other dialects ), english and a bit finnish (I'm learning :P).
    I really hope I meet some nice people here and you understand my "school-english" xD
    I think it is awesome that you are on your way to being a poliglot, especially at such a young age! My parents just visited Austria recently and raved with how beautiful your country is. I'm looking forward to visiting some day.

Welcome to the forum. I know you will meet lots of nice people here; I have! By the way, your English is terrific!

Maviii said:

welcome in the board dear

El raisa said:

welcome
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

Inconsolable89 said:

welcome dear

9. The_Mane said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    I think it is awesome that you are on your way to being a poliglot, especially at such a young age! My parents just visited Austria recently and raved with how beautiful your country is. I'm looking forward to visiting some day.

Welcome to the forum. I know you will meet lots of nice people here; I have! By the way, your English is terrific!
    Thank you, my friend ^^

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

Oh , u r very young .. but don't worry .. I'm 18 ... Welcome

jandros said:

Welcome!! A few months ago I was supposed to fly to Vienna, but my plans were ruined at the last minute. My heart still aches .... but I still hope to do it!

Enjoy, this is a great site!
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...