Solved: Can't find the song title and artist.. ( A very difficult one)

Thread: Solved: Can't find the song title and artist.. ( A very difficult one)

Tags: None
  1. RoooY said:

Default Solved: Can't find the song title and artist.. ( A very difficult one)

Hi guys!

Well I am looking for this song I heard only twice.. it will be very difficult to find it because I only have very little info about it. I lived in the Caribbean and I heard it on the radio.. it sounded a bit reggae/gospel-ish and I can just remember a few words from the song. It was a black man (I think) singing about getting stabbed in the back in the refrain or I just heard these words "back" and "stab". And it also had a part were the artist was singing something like na na na na na na nana na.... etc or it sounded a bit like it. I know it will be hard to find the song title but if you might know it please tell me because I have been looking ages for the title of the song.

Thanks in advance!

Royy
    Last edited by RoooY; 12-07-2008 at 10:08 AM.

F A B Scott said:

I suppose it would be too obvious for it to be the O'Jays - Back Stabbers

3. RoooY said:

Quote Originally Posted by F A B Scott View Post
    I suppose it would be too obvious for it to be the O'Jays - Back Stabbers
    No it's not that but thanks answering my post! Anybody else got suggestions?

4. RoooY said:

Smile

Okay I know something more about the song: in the chorus it soundsl ike there is a black man singing: ''put your hands up to the ceiling'' (a girl is singing ceiling) and than it goes like: ''what a wonderful feeling'' ( girls are singing feeling)

It might be that 'the lyrics in my first reply were not correct, however it is reggae. Any help?

atmaestro said:

Try "To The Ceiling" by Isaac Blackman (Reggae)

Said make ah jumping up to the ceiling
    What a wonderful feeling
    God you have my back
    Always defend me when I'm under attack

Nana nan nana nan nana nan nana nan na nana nan nana nan na nan nana nan na (whoa)
    Nana nan nana nan nana nan nana nan na nana nan nana nan na nan nana nan na (hey)
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

6. RoooY said:

yeah that's it! Thanks a lot!

atmaestro said:

You're welcome!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title