Ciara - Go Girl (feat. T-Pain)

Thread: Ciara - Go Girl (feat. T-Pain)

Tags: None
  1. rebelicious said:

Default Ciara - Go Girl (feat. T-Pain)

imi traduceti sh mie va rog mel go girl -ciara ??

Go Girl feat T-Pain
    [T-Pain:]
    This is nappy boy radio, live back with ya boy T-Pain
    You already know what it is man
    I got something special for the ladies out here
    All those Go-Girls out there, I got some brand new, CiCi
    Featuring...ME (Haha)
    You already know this man, hit us up on the hotline
    I'm a play this 14 times,
    Just hit us up when you wanna hear it again
    Nappy boy!

[Ciara:]
    I, I, I, I I'm the incredible, super-sexual
    Call me 'Cici', let's go and I know that you see me
    Can't be just like, can't make that happen
    'Cause I am the original and you ain't got that swagga
    I'm the sha-sha-sha-sha-sha and yo' lady wanna be me
    That's a fact, know that, yes indeedy (Get 'em CiCi!)
    Sit back, relax, enjoy the show
    Yeah I can hang and I think that's why they call me...

Go-Girl
    'Cause I be going on 'em,
    Ooh they couldn't stop if they wanted to
    That's why they call me
    Go-Girl
    I'm the Energizer, PlayBoy bunny, I keep going and going
    And you know it, that's why they call me
    Go-Girl
    Please let me know, if you really want mo'
    I can take it to the flo'
    Sit back, relax, enjoy the show,
    Call me baby I can be your Go-Girl

I'll be the metaphor for the high dro, make ya sleepy
    Nasty girl, keep it on the low, its a secret
    I'm moving up, down, round and round, do a little trick,
    Then I swirled around, you be like
    "Yeah man" and "That one is so bad, and I really want to meet her!"
    Sit back, relax, enjoy the show
    Yeah I can hang and I think that's why they call me...

Go-Girl
    That's why they call me
    Go-Girl
    Go-Girl

Even with a IQ of 42, they say I'm a motha, motha genuis
    Teddy Pain on that thing, there is no need for a remix
    It's CiCi, T.P. we be T-H-E B-E-S-T
    I, R-I-P every M.C. on late thats OMG,
    I stop that beat so I can speak one more word of unique lines
    If he say he can beat me then obviously he lied
    Keep tryin', this one for the Go-Girls that won't stop
    Them other hoes just ain't that hot,
    I got yo' back like a tanky-top
    Now go, go girl
    [Go Girl Lyrics On http://www.elyricsworld.com/ ]
    Go-Girl
    That's why they call me
    Go-Girl
    Go-Girl

If you make the track stop when you pop, yous a Go-Girl
    Uh huh huh, then yous a Go-Girl
    If you a work hard for your money yous a Go-Girl
    Uh huh huh, you betta go girl
    Gotta a couple, breakin on the side, yous a Go-Girl
    Yeah, I'm talkin' bout a Go-Girl
    Blow his mind, and you keep it hood,
    Like a real live woman should
    Shawty yous a Go-Girl

[Cici's Freestyle:]
    It's CiCi and T-Pain, I'ma Go Girl, I'm finna do my thang
    You thought I couldn't freestyle on you boo yeah

Haha! Matter of fact, where all my Go Girls at?
    Yeah! Go Girls, yeah, you better go girl
    I break down like this right here on the flo'
    And they be like, "GO GIRL!" Hah!
    I be doing my thang tho'

(Forreal tho')
    (I'mma holla at ya'll lata!)
    Call me baby I can be ya Go Girl
    ca roog k nu o gasesc

Prayera said:

Salut, Rebelicious!
    Asta e traducerea. Insa nu am tradus in totalitate cuvant cu cuvant; unele expresii le-am adaptat, ca sa isi pastreze sensul. Dar slang-ul American tradus in romana e foarte amuzant, si cam totul o sa sune ciudat. Si cantecul nu are prea mult sens oricum.
    Si vezi ca am mai facut unele modificari la versurile pe care le-ai postat, pentru ca am asucltat cantcul, si am vazut ca unele nu erau extrase corect.

Go Girl feat T-Pain
    Cea mai apropiata traducere pentru Go Girl este “fata cu tupeu”, ceea ce suna extrem de aiurea! Dar se poate adapta sensul si la o tipa cu multa energie, una care se baga tot timpul, care nu oboseste in pat etc.

This is nappy boy radio, live back with ya boy T-Pain // Aici Radio Nappy Boy (in trad. Baiatul Pufos haha) cu omu’ tau, T-Pain
    You already know what it is man // Deja stii cum sta treaba, frate (frate suna mai bine in romana, desi ar trebui tradus “omule”)
    I got something special for the ladies out here // Am ceva special pentru fetele care asculta
    All those Go-Girls out there, I got some brand new, CiCi // Toate fetele cu tupeu, am ceva nou-nout, CiCi
    Featuring...ME (Haha) // impreuna cu…mine (haha)
    You already know this man, hit us up on the hotline // Stii deja, frate, zi-ne la linia fierbinte
    I'mma play this 14 times, // o sa pun cantecul asta de 14 ori
    Just hit us up when you wanna hear it again // tot ce trebuie e sa ne spuneti (cu sensul de sa ne sunati cred) cand vreti sa-l auziti
    Nappy boy! // baiatul pufos!

I, I, I, I I'm the incredible, super-sexual // Eu, Eu, Eu, Eu sunt incrfedibila, super-sezuala
    Call me 'Cici', let's go and I know that you see me // Spune-mi Cici, haide sa mergem si stiu ca ma vezi
    Can't be just like me, can't make that happen // nu poti sa fii ca mine, nu poti sa realizezi asta (sa o faci sa se inample)
    'Cause I am the original and you ain't got that swagga // caci eu sunt originala, si tu nu a ice-ti trebuie
    I'm the sha-sha-sha-sha-sha and yo' lady wanna be me // eu sunt sha-sha-sha (n-am idee!) si femeia ta vrea sa fie ca mine
    That's a fact, know that, yes indeedy (Get 'em CiCi!) // este stiut, si tu o stii, da, sigur (arata-le tu, CiCi!)
    Sit back, relax, enjoy the show // aseaza-te, relaxeaza-te, sa iti placa show-ul
    Yeah I can hang and I think that's why they call me... // eu tzin mult (cu sensul de: ‘pot sa fac un show lung’ sau ‘pot sa fac sex si nu obosesc’ – ai prins idea sper) si cred ca de asta mi se spune…

Go-Girl
    'Cause I be going on 'em, // Ca ma dau la ei
    Ooh they couldn't stop if they wanted to // Ooh nu m-ar putea opri nici daca ar vrea
    That's why they call me // De aia mi se spune
    Go-Girl
    I'm the Energizer, PlayBoy bunny, I keep going and going // Eu sunt bacteria Energizer, iepurasul PlayBoy, tzin la infinit
    And you know it, that's why they call me // si tu o stii, de aia mi se spune
    Go-Girl
    Please let me know, if you really wanna know // Spune-mi daca chiar vrei sa stii (scuze pt cacofonie)
    I can take it to the flo' // pot sa iti arat pe ringul de dans
    Sit back, relax, enjoy the show // aseaza-te, relaxeaza-te, sa iti placa show-ul
    Call me baby I can be your Go-Girl // Suna-ma, iubitule, eu pot fii fata ta cu tupeu (desi aici are mai mult sensul de fata care te pune in miscare – joc de cuvinte!)

I'll be the metaphor for the high dro, make ya sleepy // O sa fiu metafora pentru senzatia de high, o sa te fac sa-ti fie somn
    Nasty girl, keep it on the low, its a secret // fata neatragatoare (nasty are mai multe sensuri: pervers, neatragator, neplacut etc. aici cred ca e neatragator…), stai in banca ta, e un secret
    I'm moving up, down, round and round, do a little trick, // ma misc sus-jos, in cercuri, fac un mic truc
    And then I swirled around, you be like // dupa care ma invart, si tu o sa ramai cu gura cascata, zicand
    "Yeah man" and "That one is so bad, and I really want to meet her!" // “daaa, frate” si “tipa e super-rea, chiar vreau sa ma bag” (in sensul de: sa vorbesc cu ea si poate sa iesim impreuna)
    Yeah I can hang and I think that's why they call me... // da, tzin mult, de aia mi se zice…

Go-Girl
    'Cause I be going on 'em, // Ca ma dau la ei
    Ooh they couldn't stop if they wanted to // Ooh nu m-ar putea opri nici daca ar vrea
    Go-Girl
    I'm the Energizer, PlayBoy bunny, I keep going and going // Eu sunt bacteria Energizer, iepurasul PlayBoy, tzin la infinit
    Go-Girl
    Please let me know, if you really wanna know // Spune-mi daca chiar vrei sa stii (scuze pt cacofonie)
    Call me baby I can be your Go-Girl // Suna-ma, iubitule, eu pot fii fata ta neobosita (incerc mai multe sensuri, vezi ce ti se pare mai logic si mai clar, pentru a nu are nici o traducere specifica)

Even with a IQ of 42, they say I'm a mothafaker genius // chiar si cu un IQ de 42, toti spun ca sunt un al-naibii de genius (nu auzi “faker” pentru ca e cenzurat, ca sa poata fi difuzat; C.N.A.-ul American tot de aia nu pot nici eu sa il scriu cum trebuie pe site )
    Teddy Pain on that thing, there is no need for a remix // Teddy Pain la aparate, nu e nevoie de nici un remix
    It's CiCi, T.P. we be T-H-E B-E-S-T // Este CiCi, T. Pain vom fi C-E-I-M-A-I-B-U-N-I
    I, R-I-P every M.C. on their S-O-N-G late thats OMG, // eu il fac pe orice MC (cei care prezinta muzica la TV) cu cantecul lor
    I stop that beat so I can speak one more word of unique lines // opresc muzica doar ca sa mai pit sa spun cateva minciuni originale
    If he say he can beat me then obviously he lied // daca a spus ca e mai bun ca mine mai mult ca sigur ca minte
    Keep tryin', this one for the Go-Girls that won't stop // continua sa incerci, asta e pentru fetele care nu se opresc niciodata
    Them other hoes just ain't that hot, // alte tarfe/stoarfe nu sunt atat de bune (nu arata asa bine)
    I got yo' back like a tanky-top // te protejez ca un maieu
    Now go, go girl // zi-le tu, fata

Go-Girl
    'Cause I be going on 'em, // pentru ca ma dau la ei
    Go-Girl
    Go-Girl
    Call me baby I can be your Go-Girl // Suna-ma, iubitule, eu pot fii fata ta neobosita

If you make the track stop when you pop, you’s a Go-Girl // daca muzica se opreste cand apari, esti o Go-Girl (m-am saturat sa traduc Go-Girl, ca suna prea naspa; sper ca ai prins ideea)
    Uh huh huh, then yous a Go-Girl // atunci esti o Go-Girl
    If you a work hard for your money yous a Go-Girl // daca muncesti din greu pentru banii tai atunci esti o Go-Girl
    Uh huh huh, you betta go girl // mai bine te-ai duce, fato
    Gotta a couple, breakin on the side, yous a Go-Girl // nu sunt sigura la ce se refera aici; poate sa insemne foarte multe lucruri, legat de bani, de droguri etc. )
    Yeah, I'm talkin' bout a Go-Girl // da, vorbesc despre o Go-Girl
    Blow his mind, and you keep it hood, // Da-l peste cap si o sa ramai cool
    Like a real live woman should // asa cum trebuie sa fie o femeie adevarata
    Shawty you’s a Go-Girl // tipa misto, esti o Go-Girl

[Cici's Freestyle:]
    It's CiCi and T-Pain, I'ma Go Girl, I'm finna do my thang // Aici CiCi si T-Pain, ma duc, fato, in sfarsit o sa fac ce stiu eu
    You thought I couldn't freestyle on you boo yeah // ai crezut ca nu pot sa improvizez pe melodia ta, na! pot!

Haha! Matter of fact, where all my Go Girls at? // Haha! De fapt, unde sunt toate fetele mele?
    Yeah! Go Girls, yeah, you better go girl // Da! Arata-le tu fato
    I break down like this right here on the flo' // Pot sa ma ‘desfasor’ chiar aici pe ring
    And they be like, "GO GIRL!" Hah! // si toti ar striga: “ARATA-LE TU, FATO”
    I be doing my thang tho' // oricum, as face ce stiu eu

Sit back, relax, enjoy the show, // aseaza-te, relaxeaza-te, sa iti placa show-ul
    (Forreal tho') // pe bune, totusi
    (I'mma holla at ya'll lata!) // o sa te sun mai incolo
    Call me baby I can be ya Go Girl // suna-ma, iubite, pot sa fiu fata ta
    If you don’t day dream, time stands still. (O. Pamuk – My Name Is Red)