Асія Ахат - Воля ... lyrics from Video??

Thread: Асія Ахат - Воля ... lyrics from Video??

Tags: None

jandros said:

Default Асія Ахат - Воля ... lyrics from Video??

I love the song Воля, from Akhat's first CD, Homo Novus. It's mostly her violin, but there some lyrics. I can't find the printed lyrics anywhere, but I really want to know the meaning of this song! Volya means "will"? ... as in the will to live, воля к жизни?

I've made a video on youtube. Since I don't understand the song, I just created a theme of a journey, like maybe a long and difficult journey of the soul.

Anyway, please excuse my amateurish effort. But maybe someone can listen and understand some or all of the words?? I will so grateful!!

But I also hope you can enjoy the video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_uYIv3fJc4
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

jandros said:

... btw, if anyone can't view the link above, please let me know. One of my friends can't access it, so I'm also trying to upload it to another site ...
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...