Hi.. I am new

Thread: Hi.. I am new

Tags: None

ams298 said:

ok dear zahra .. i will tell him .. u r so kind

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by ams298 View Post
    he is so busy with studying ..
    Please say hello to Senger for me, and I hope his studying is going well, and also hello to you my dear friend
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

ams298 said:

hi dear jandros .. ok i will tell him .. today we had an exam ..
    so , may be he will appear these 2 days since we don't have study till saturday

senger_medstudent said:

Hi Jandros
    Thank u for asking about me. Indeed it reflects ur kindness that u always ask about ur missing friends here in ATL. I had an exam today. It went good at all..

senger_medstudent said:

Hi Zahra
    we aleikum salam ya sadiqati el-ghalia. How are you? It has been long time we havent met here in ATL.
    Sizden güzel haberleri duymak istiyorum, ve beni sorduğun için ayrıca saygı ve sevgilerimi gönderiyorum.
    Bu arada AMSe de teşekkürler...

jandros said:

Greetings Senger! It's good to hear about the exam, and of course it's good to know that all is well with you. Best wishes for more and more success, in your studies and everything!
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...