Need help finding a song

Thread: Need help finding a song

Tags: None
  1. x_Ashlii said:

Default Need help finding a song

From the hills season 4 episode 19. After Heidi and Spencer talk about being maried and then at Whitney's going away party. The lyrics go something like this

"Switch it up I like the things you do, switch it up always something new. Never stop switchit up anyway you want to"

Tried looking on teh playlist and on google adn youtube.

Help please.
  2. johnmichael said:

Thumbs up

NEED HELP IN IDENTIFYING A SONG HEARD IN THE 1950'S WITH THE LINE

'He went round the block in 8 seconds flat' transmitted on rdio luxemburge radio (covering Europe & Uk) late in the evening. Presumed to be an American song?
  3. johnmichael said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by x_Ashlii View Post
    From the hills season 4 episode 19. After Heidi and Spencer talk about being maried and then at Whitney's going away party. The lyrics go something like this

"Switch it up I like the things you do, switch it up always something new. Never stop switchit up anyway you want to"

Tried looking on teh playlist and on google adn youtube.

Help please.
    Is the title of the track 'the hills season 4 episode 19'? and where can I hear a sample of the track before purchacing?
  4. johnmichael said:

Is the title of the track 'the hills season 4 episode 19'? and where can I listen to a sample before purchacing?

DJ Maxx said:

Dear Johnmichael....

If you look closely, you'll see that you have piggy-backed your question on top of Ashlii's Question. She is not answering you, she is in fact waiting for her own answer. You should start a new topic to ask your question.