Kalimera !!! from Istanbul ..

Thread: Kalimera !!! from Istanbul ..

Tags: None
  1. hemera said:

Question Kalimera !!! from Istanbul ..

or I should say " Καληνύχτα .. " right now =)

Im from Turkey and I was borned in Bodrum.. and Im here from 7 years..
    I miss everything about the Aegean.. When I was there , I could see the similarities between two countries.. It was quite another atmosphere.. anyway I try to learn greek by myself.. and have no problem about alphabet.. I mean I can read and write.. and know some general sentences vocabs etc.. There are few fanatic people who re still thinkin somethings like an enemy.. so I want all those thought to change.. I hope one day totally will finish.. So I like everythin about Greece.. music, places, history, mythology, people , customs, life styles.. and also the islands..I hope I m gonna see one of them the next summer.. =) I like everythin about u greeks cause we have many common things.. just want to use the language as a greek.. I had a conversation about learning greek with a turkish woman who lives in Thessaloniki .. she adviced me to go a course for that certanly.. Im undecided what to do..

Maviii said:

Hoşgeldin hemera ...

Greetings from çeçenistan

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

WelCome hemera

Zahra2008 said:

Merhaba Hemera...

gordugunuz gibi Tabiki İspanyolca, İngilizce ve birazcık da Arapça ve Türkçe biliyorum (her ikisini de öğreniyorum).

Ülkeni bir gün ziyaret etmek istiyorum... Elimden geleni yaptım

Bu arada.. ben Türkiye'yi seven Meksikalı bir kızım
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

5. vallera said:

Quote Originally Posted by hemera View Post
    or I should say " Καληνύχτα .. " right now =)

Im from Turkey and I was borned in Bodrum.. and Im here from 7 years..
    I miss everything about the Aegean.. When I was there , I could see the similarities between two countries.. It was quite another atmosphere.. anyway I try to learn greek by myself.. and have no problem about alphabet.. I mean I can read and write.. and know some general sentences vocabs etc.. There are few fanatic people who re still thinkin somethings like an enemy.. so I want all those thought to change.. I hope one day totally will finish.. So I like everythin about Greece.. music, places, history, mythology, people , customs, life styles.. and also the islands..I hope I m gonna see one of them the next summer.. =) I like everythin about u greeks cause we have many common things.. just want to use the language as a greek.. I had a conversation about learning greek with a turkish woman who lives in Thessaloniki .. she adviced me to go a course for that certanly.. Im undecided what to do..
    Tanistigima memnun oldum canim.....
    I hope that i wrote this correct. . . .
    you're right,Ilike Tukey and Greek and it's wrong to say for somebody that he is your enemy just because he is that nation...We have the same problem with Serbians and Croatians.......
    Bodrum is so Beautiful

greetings from Serbia
    hosçakalin

Inconsolable89 said:

welcome

7. hemera said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    Merhaba Hemera...

gordugunuz gibi Tabiki İspanyolca, İngilizce ve birazcık da Arapça ve Türkçe biliyorum (her ikisini de öğreniyorum).

Ülkeni bir gün ziyaret etmek istiyorum... Elimden geleni yaptım

Bu arada.. ben Türkiye'yi seven Meksikalı bir kızım

Her zaman bekleriz Türkiye ' ye =) Ben de Meksika'yı merak ediyorum aslında.. Belki bigün gelebilirim.. Kim bilir =) Bu arada ilgilendiğin diller çok güzel.. Ben de yunanca yı öğrenmeye çalışıyorum..

8. hemera said:

Quote Originally Posted by vallera View Post
    Tanistigima memnun oldum canim.....
    I hope that i wrote this correct. . . .
    you're right,Ilike Tukey and Greek and it's wrong to say for somebody that he is your enemy just because he is that nation...We have the same problem with Serbians and Croatians.......
    Bodrum is so Beautiful

greetings from Serbia
    hosçakalin

yes u wrote it correct !.. Ben de memnun oldum.. =)

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by hemera View Post
    Her zaman bekleriz Türkiye ' ye =) Ben de Meksika'yı merak ediyorum aslında.. Belki bigün gelebilirim.. Kim bilir =) Bu arada ilgilendiğin diller çok güzel.. Ben de yunanca yı öğrenmeye çalışıyorum..
    Özür dilerim.. Bunu bana tercüme edebilir misiniz ?

something about México... and the fact you are trying to learn Greek

10. hemera said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    Özür dilerim.. Bunu bana tercüme edebilir misiniz ?

something about México... and the fact you are trying to learn Greek

yes u re right ! =) We're waiting for u to come and see our country whatever u want =) I wonder about Mexico.. and maybe one day I may come who knows =) and also the languages that u learnin or know, are really nice.. Im trying to learn greek as well..

Zahra2008 said:

hahah... ok... I was not so wrong... yeeiii ..

bir gün inşallah Türkiye'ye geleceğim