bulgarian to english

Thread: bulgarian to english

Tags: None

PROPEL said:

Default bulgarian to english

could someone translate these??

Thank you!!

Малина ще зарадва феновете с нови песни

Истинска творческа еуфория обвзе Малина в началото на лятото и старта на големия концертен маратон за звездите на “Пайнер”. Танцуващата певица умело съчетава ангажиментите си на сцената с творческите задачи в студиото. Четири нови песни очакват да бъдат завършени аранжиментите им и след това да бъдат записани от Малина. Новите проекти певицата е възложила на композиторите Светослав Лобошки, Мартин Биолчев и Светлозар Заров. Малина е решила да превърне всяка от новите си песни в бъдещи хитове и не жали сили за това. Певицата вече мисли и за сценичното им представяне, обсъжда хореографията към всяка песен и терените за видеоклиповете. В тандем с Азис, Малина вече реализира 4 дуетни проекта, които радушно бяха приети от феновете на поп-фолка. Между новите песни на звездния дует на най-голяма популярност сред зрителите се радва видеото на “Най-красивата”. За успеха на клипа допринесе и режисьорското решение да бъде включена оригинална анимация в лентата. Образите на Малина и Азис са много реалистични и съвсем логично се преплитат с видеоснимките, направени в студио.

Малина и Галена заедно атакуват класациите

Малина, една от най-обичаните звезди на “Планета” ТВ, засне нова фотосесия, с която да зарадва верните си почитатели. Танцувалната певица отново ще провокира аудиторията с фотосите, които определя като изключително артистични. Интересна новина, свързана с Малина е реализацията на нов музикален проект, в който участва и друг изпълнител на “Пайнер”. Малина ще нажежи страстите до максимум с дует, в който й партнира също толкова танцувалната й колежка Галена. Двете звезди на “Планета” ТВ дотолкова се вдъхновили от купонджийското парче, че дори вече са заснели и видеоклип. Междувременно Малина снима клип и на самостоятелна песен, за който се довери на продуцентите на българския филм “Дзифт”. Звездата на “Планета” ТВ за пореден път засне много скъпа продукция, която залага на изненадата. Предстоящите Коледни празници Малина ще прекара у дома, а на Нова година ще гостува на приятели в Боровец. Певицата вече се подготвя и за задгранично турне в страната на неограничените възможности през март.

I know its long, or could someone just give a summary of each?
    thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

2. Marki said:

Smile Malina article

Hi, Propel, this is what it says in English. I am trying my best to translate without an online dictionary so I hope it is accurate.

Malina will delight her fans with new songs

A real creative euphoria seized Malina at the beginning of summer and the start of the big concert marathon for the stars of Payner. The dancing singer skilfully combines her engagements on the stage with creative tasks in the studio. 4 new songs expect to be completed to their arrangements and after this will be recorded by Malina. The new projects the singer has been assigned to of the composers Svetoslav Loboshki, Martin Biolev and Svelozar Zarov. Malina has decided to transform all of her new songs into future hits and not to spare all efforts to do this. The singer already thinks also for the stage presentation, she is discussing the choreography towards every song and the terrains (backgrounds) of the videoclips. In tandem with Aziz, Malina has already realised 4 duet projects, which warmly were accepted by fans of pop folk. Between the new songs of the star duet of the biggest popularilty among spectators rejoice at the video of 'the most beautiful'. For the success of the clip contributes also to the producer's decision for the original animation to be included on tape. The images of Malina and Aziz are very realistic and quite logically interwoven with video photos made in the studio.

Malina and Galena attack the classical (artists/culture?) (not quite sure) but meaning is attack as in notional (not in a nasty way)

Malina, one of the best loved stars of Planeta TV has taken a new photosession, with which to delight her loyal followers. The dancing singer will provoke the audience with the photos, which are intended to be as exceptionally artistic. Interesting news, connected with Malina is the realisation of a new musical project, in which she takes part along with another performer of Payner. Malina will heat red hot passions to the maximum with a duet, in which her partner and colleage, Galena will take part. The two stars of Planeta so much have been inspired by party acts, that already they have even filmed their songs and videoclips. Meanwhile Malina is filming a clip and also her own song, for which she is placing her trust in the production of the Bulgarian film 'tarmac'. The star of Planeta TV for a successive time filmed a very expensive production, which she pledges to be a surprise. The present Christmas holidays Malina will spend at home, and in New Year she will stay at friends in Borovets. The singer is already ready as well for a foreign tour in the country of unlimited possibilities in March.
    (the country is not said but I presume they mean the US)

Hope this is ok, once I started I had to finish doing it!

Поздрави/Greetings Marki

PROPEL said:

Thank you so much!

Blagodariya!

I hope she comes to the US, and i can see her!!