Thread: Song's Of The Year 2008

Tags: None
  1. Ultimate DJ said:

Default Song's Of The Year 2008

Hey,
    I've been waiting to start this thread!
    whats your top three song's of 08?

heres mine;

Broken - Lifehouse (this version not the main one http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Acer...eature=related)

Lloro Por Ti (Official Remix) - Enrique Iglesias Ft Wisin Y Yandel (also Donde Esta El Amor =)

Live Your Life - T.I. ft Rihanna.

I've got so many more...but those are the tops!

puravida
    DJ
    Last edited by Ultimate DJ; 12-23-2008 at 07:22 PM. Reason: bad url :(
  2. PlainChaos said:

Hmm... I just have to be sure whether you mean songs of 2008 as in songs that came out in 2008 or songs you've been listening to the most during 2008?
  3. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by PlainChaos View Post
    Hmm... I just have to be sure whether you mean songs of 2008 as in songs that came out in 2008 or songs you've been listening to the most during 2008?

i meant the songs u lyked nd listened to the most in 08. it culd b an older song that u just discoverd...or anythang lyk that.

DJio
  4. PlainChaos said:

Ah that was how I got it too, just had to be sure!

Uhmm I've been listening to a bunch of songs during 2008 and there have been quite a lot that I really liked and kept listening to all the time, so... it's pretty hard just to make a list of three of the best ones... I'll give it a try, though...

1) 100% something with 10 Years, would probably be either At a Loss or Russian Roulette.
    2) Either Stupify by Disturbed or Free by Dark New Day.
    3) Either So Sorry to Say by Celldweller or Lost in the Woods by Taproot.

I would have included more songs, but yeah... I guess those above have been some of my favorites during most of 2008.