forever21 german, polish,or russian techno song

Thread: forever21 german, polish,or russian techno song

Tags: None
  1. glamx0 said:

Smile forever21 german, polish,or russian techno song

hey i was at a forever21 store and i heard this awesome song but i cant remember the lyrics cuz it didnt sound like it was in english, it was either german polish or russian or something. it had a techno-ish beat to it.... i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to find out the name of this song!! PLZ HELP.
    thankss

Steena said:

1. when have you been there?
    2. female voice, male voice, probably a band?
    3. corcerning the "foreign language", I guess you do not remember parts of the lyrics?
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

Steena said:

Meanwhile you can try Mephisto Odyssey - Bump
    http://www.amazon.com/Bump-Pink-Delo.../dp/B001CR2X5U
  4. glamx0 said:

it was yesterday lol and it was a womans voice i dont remember any lyrics sorry -__- plz help lmfao
  5. glamx0 said:

it was kinda like a rough song..it wasnt too flowery hahah if u know wut i mean by that...

Steena said:

It's really strange neither on the November nor the December list is any title fitting your description (also seen from the point that there's no foreign language song, but there's not even an English song with lyrics hard to hear )
    There's one title left in my list: Sally Shapiro - Anorak Christmas, clearly English as well but if you listen to some parts they are not easy to hear ... maybe you are lucky though it's not what I would call a rough song, there's simply no rough song on the holiday list, guess shopping at F21 must have been a tortue in the last weeks.

We had a similar request already in the middle of November but no title on the November playlist fits it either.
  7. glamx0 said:

that song i wanted is in the same cd with the sam sparro 21st centry life or whatever...plz help! lol thanks again

Steena said:

The list is here, but most songs on it are different from what you say.