Could somebody help me with this?

Thread: Could somebody help me with this?

Tags: None
  1. buttonlucho said:

Default Could somebody help me with this?

I would like some help writing a letter in Serbian. Thanks!

What I would like to say is:

Zdravo Boban,

I will be on tour with my parents in Denmark and Sweden in March (from the 9th to the 30th), and want to come to your show in Stockholm, and maybe the show in Helsingborg. Do you know what time you'll be playing there, and the exact location? I really hope I can see you then!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Pozdrav, Zoi

2. dok77 said:

Quote Originally Posted by buttonlucho View Post
    I would like some help writing a letter in Serbian. Thanks!

What I would like to say is:

Zdravo Boban,

I will be on tour with my parents in Denmark and Sweden in March (from the 9th to the 30th), and want to come to your show in Stockholm, and maybe the show in Helsingborg. Do you know what time you'll be playing there, and the exact location? I really hope I can see you then!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Pozdrav, Zoi
    Zdravo Bobane,

idem na putovanje sa roditeljima u Dansku i Švedsku u martu(od 9-og do 30-og) i želeo(m.)/želela(f.) bih da dođem na tvoj nastup u Stokholmu i možda u Helsinborgu.Znaš li vreme kada ćeš nastupati tamo,i gde tačno?Nadam se da ćemo se videti tamo!

Srećan Božić i srećna Nova Godina.

Pozdrav,Zoi.

3. buttonlucho said:

Hvala!

Ares Hades said:

Quote Originally Posted by dok77 View Post
    Zdravo Bobane,

idem na putovanje sa roditeljima u Dansku i Švedsku u martu(od 9-og do 30-og) i želeo(m.)/želela(f.) bih da dođem na tvoj nastup u Stokholmu i možda u Helsinborgu.Znaš li vreme kada ćeš nastupati tamo,i gde tačno?Nadam se da ćemo se videti tamo!

Srećan Božić i srećna Nova Godina.

Pozdrav,Zoi.
    Really!!! You didn't notice that person requesting translation is actually speaking the same language that you have translated text to.

pthalo said:

@Ares, maybe the person who asked knows a few words like "hvala" and "pozdrav" but don't know sentences yet?
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.