Solved: harry the guitar

Thread: Solved: harry the guitar

Tags: None
  1. bargainboymakem1 said:

Default Solved: harry the guitar

anyone know who did the chilled out dance choon called harry the guitar. i heard it on some free cd that my ex housemate got with a sunday newspaper,around about 1999/2000..like finding a needle in a haystack i know,but hoping someone out there might have a clue on the off chance..its one of those numbers where i cant ever rest till i get my paws on it again. thanks!

Steena said:

There's a song called Harry the Guitar - Dr. Rubberfunk from 2001
    It was part of Later magazine in 2000 on a free CD.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

3. bargainboymakem1 said:

Wink

steena you are truly a fountain of knowledge..many thanks to you..i typed in are you sure joe to youtube,but nothin came up..put a ? afterwards and that changes..weird. can you go one step further and enlighten me as to where i can get ahold of said copy of this later cd?
    btw do you have perfect market knowedge of every song ever made..or are you cheating?
    cheers.

Steena said:

You're welcome.
    I fear it will be hard to catch hold of the Later CD but you can buy the title in question on normal CDs, e.g. http://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Cut-Dr.../dp/B0000DF5OY

I could not find it on itunes so far.
    Perfect knowledge of course no I found that title online and read somewhere that it was in the magazine, which met with your description.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?