ATL Time?!?! Emoticons?

Thread: ATL Time?!?! Emoticons?

Tags: None
  1. Ultimate DJ said:

Talking ATL Time?!?! Emoticons?

Hey,
    I see the time line where it says...Posted at **:** but what time is this? Is it USA Eastern Time? or....? How do I know when somebody posted something?

also....how can I get more better Emoticons. I know the usual

but are there any that I'm missing?!
    thanks guys!!!

puravida
    DJ

Steena said:

In your User CP you can change the time zone to the one that fits your environment Just go to "Edit Options" on the left side, scroll down the page and there's an option called "Time Zone", don't forget to save the changes in the end.

If you click on the "Go Advanced" Button while posting, there are some smilies you can choose, if these are not enough, you can post any smilie you find on the net via image hosting, a post is limited to 8 smilies.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

El raisa said:

@Steena
    well , that was new to me too , thanks
    @DJ
    this page helped me alot
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/mi...do=showsmilies
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

Orwa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    In your User CP you can change the time zone to the one that fits your environment Just go to "Edit Options" on the left side, scroll down the page and there's an option called "Time Zone", don't forget to save the changes in the end.

If you click on the "Go Advanced" Button while posting, there are some smilies you can choose, if these are not enough, you can post any smilie you find on the net via image hosting, a post is limited to 8 smilies.
    How i can help the forum to have smiles????, i have many smiles so if i send it to you, you can add it to the forum???

and i have question,how i can know who give me REP if he/she didn't write any name?

Waiting your reply!
    Last edited by Orwa; 01-03-2009 at 08:32 AM.
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

Steena said:

About the smilies: I do not think that this is possible, vbullentin forums usually have only a limited pre-designed number of smilies. If you want more you have to use the above mentioned method of imagehosting.

Concerning the reputation: this is not possible - if they do not mention their name, there's no way for you to find out.

6. Ultimate DJ said:

Thanks a bunch people. That helps. though I do wish this place had more Emoticons!

I had another question but can't remember it!!!

dont worry i'll ask later!

puravida
    che

Orwa said:

every thing is impossible dear, any way thanks for your time(hahaha)
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

8. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by orwa View Post
    every thing is impossible dear, any way thanks for your time(hahaha)

everything is Impossible?!?!?!? wow that sounds pessimistic! lmao!
    you probably meant Everything is Possible!

puravida
    Dj

9. Ultimate DJ said:

aha! I just thought of my question!
    If I have a link, say a Youtube link and I want to make it so that you click on the words that i've typed rather than the actual link. you know what i mean?! so you click on words and they take you to the link!
    hopeful you can cipher that and understand my question!

puravida
    cheio

Steena said:

You can either type this:

Instead of the complete "thread URL" you just put the complete URL of the video you want to link, including http and www

Or go to the advanced post setting and use the "Insert Link" button, in this case you first have to write the text you want the other to see, mark it and then press the button and type/paste the link in question.

I hope you are able to understand this
    In case you are not, it might help if you go to a post where this is done and click on the quote button, you'll see what the user typed then.

Orwa said:

WOW Steena, you seems like very proffisional person, Thank you very very much

so answer me this question please:

how i can review the all the REP point?? or i just can see the last five?

Thanls in advance
    Last edited by Orwa; 01-07-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Steena said:

Oh you edited your message Only the last five are visible

I've been around vBullentin forums for several years, and things are the same in nearly every one of them, so you get used to it. And some things are even the same in all kinds of forums, no matter where there were designed.

Orwa said:

So another question (I think you start to heat me from my qustions) but that's me i like to know every thing.......

Why the HTML codes is disabled???

I had another question but can't remember it!!!!, i will ask it very soon

14. Ultimate DJ said:

Hehe Got another question!!!

How can I make it so that when somebody opens one of my thread it plays a specific song that I chose?

thanks

puravida
    dj

Steena said:

That's not possible if there's no technical restraint (which I believe there is), that would not be allowed for the same reason that keeps us from increasing the avatar pictures. Loading a whole song would take much more time than loading a small picture

16. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    That's not possible if there's no technical restraint (which I believe there is), that would not be allowed for the same reason that keeps us from increasing the avatar pictures. Loading a whole song would take much more time than loading a small picture
    thanks..i figured as much! ....but you must admit..it'd be pretty sweet! hehehhe

puravida
    dj

damarys said:

Isn't Steena wonderful???? I want to start a Steena fan club thread! I'm learning so much. Thanks DJ and Orwa for asking questions I wondered about and some I hadn't thought about. You guys rock!

El raisa said:

Yes...The invisible man , you find him when you need him , then He disappears again !
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

damarys said:

It is my understanding that Steena is female, although she has had a picture of a male (very good looking one) as her avatar. She is also VERY young but WISE beyond her years, I think. Click on her avatar. I'm still a fan!!!

El raisa said:

Oh ..sorry Steena
    — Albert Einstein