Lady Gaga

Thread: Lady Gaga

Tags: None

fayoori said:

Thumbs up Lady Gaga

What do you all think of her music?

If u watch gossip girl, u mustve heard 'Paparazzi' in season 2..
    Im posting a link so u can listen to it

I think she's awesome! x

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y__IL3m4Lj0

2. Ultimate DJ said:

I really really dig her song, Just Dance with Colby.
    But as a person...not so much. that video to that song is just messed up. She should be more uh..normal! lol

just my thoughts

puravida
    DJ

fayoori said:

yeh just dance is a gd song too

4. starlight1589 said:

i absolutely love gaga!!!

5. bpm1992 said:

shes okay. i like her music, but the radio stations nearby are overplaying her WAY too much.

eternalemo said:

weird name but i♥her!
    What is the cure for Cancer, Eric? The cure for death itself. The answer is immortality. By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.--Amanda from Saw 2!

7. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by eternalemo View Post
    weird name but i♥her!
    +1 well said amiga!

puravida
    dj

eternalemo said:

thanks dj. lol. how come ur never on when i am.
    What is the cure for Cancer, Eric? The cure for death itself. The answer is immortality. By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.--Amanda from Saw 2!

eternalemo said:

just dance is a good song but i hate its message.
    "oh were drunk out of our minds....dont even know the name of the club were in......who cares JUST DANCE!"
    i quit drinking.....so yeah.

but the song sounds so cool

shakinancy said:

i like her songs, Just Dance and Pokerface

she soundz just like Kat DeLuna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37I8g7RWhwY

eternalemo said:

pokerface is alright but it repeats alot. i like to say it like " poke her face" when its on and poke my sisters face. she laughs.

12. volleyball15 said:

her songs are so awesome
    and just fun to dance too

13. Markie_G said:

i love gaga. oh so much. so upset i didnt get tickets to her concert this time around....oh well.

14. EWAG1994 said:

just dance is her only good song, but its a very good one. poker face is absolutely horrible, and i dont understand at all why its popular. no other good songs on her cd either.
    http://www.myspace.com/ewag1994

15. janey815 said:

shes big in music right now

mikeymcee said:

this girl is crazy
    "As time goes by an eye for an eye we in this together son your beef is mine so long as the sun shines to light up the sky we in this together son your beef is mine"umgd

eternalemo said:

on yahoo didnt it say something about her..."true" identity? i didnt get to read it.

18. rockitmarty said:

She is so good. Especially her acoustic stuff on the piano.
    “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” -Howard Thurman umgd

Lynx said:

I really love her and her songs. I heard smth about her sexually. Some people say "she is not a woman. she is a man." but I dont believe it.

Her last album, The fame monster, is amazing. I'm continious listening Bad Romance and Monster

20. musiclovesryan said:

can't get enough of gaga. super catchy, always feel good. she is definitely taking the world by storm and i love it.