Lyrics request - Your cold cold heart - in Spanish

Thread: Lyrics request - Your cold cold heart - in Spanish

Tags: None
  1. TPO_Hisself said:

Default Lyrics request - Your cold cold heart - in Spanish

Hello!

I am not looking for a Google translated lyric... but rather, the proper lyrics to sing this song in Spanish. If you need to hear the Spanish version, I have posted it here www.tpo.net/Tu_frio_corazon.mp3

this is a Hank Williams song, a classic sung by everybody up to and including Norah Jones. The Spanish version was sung by Freddy Fender.

Muchas Gracias!

don Tomás Patricio O'Halloran
    Las Vegas

O'Halloran's O'Page www.tpo.net
    Last edited by TPO_Hisself; 01-03-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: more data

damarys said:

Let me see if I understand.... the attached is in Spanish but you want it translated into English? Or do you want us to just transcribe the Spanish version? Sorry.... I'm a little slow in the evenings... (he- he!).
  3. Lady_A said:

I cannot understand either what is it that you actually want, but here are the Spanish lyrics:

Estoy cansado de decir lo que te quiero yo
    Y tu te alejas mas de mi por algo que paso
    Le tienes miedo a la verdad y no me quieres mas
    Dame tu frio corazon para poderte amar

Tal vez el tiempo te amargo cuando el te desprecio
    Y por un llanto de ayer lo estoy pagando yo
    Comprende lo que pasara si no aceptas la verdad
    Dame tu frio corazon para poderte amar (x2)
    Dame tu frio corazon para poderte amar
    Last edited by Lady_A; 01-04-2009 at 08:06 AM.
  4. TPO_Hisself said:

Default Lady_A Saves the day!

Lady_A, this is exactly what I was looking for! (I am trying to learn Spanish and would love to be able to sing this song). would you happe n to have the rest of the verses?

Bless you!

Tom O'Halloran
  5. TPO_Hisself said:

Lady_A,

I just realized that while this is EXACTLY the lyrics that I was looking for, it is not even a close translation of the Hank Williams song. Do you know if this is THE Spanish version, or something that Freddy Fender wrote ising the same tune an Hank Williams.

In other words, Is there another Spanish song out there with a more literal translation?

Again, many thanks for your help. I have searched the net for hours looking for this ;-)

Tom
  6. TPO_Hisself said:

</idiot mode> lol... there ARE no other verses to this song ... sigh thanks again! sometimes I feel like such a noob ;-)
    Last edited by TPO_Hisself; 01-04-2009 at 08:27 PM. Reason: typos