Babi Minune & Denisa - Aproape de inima ta

Thread: Babi Minune & Denisa - Aproape de inima ta

Tags: None

mikeclapp said:

Default Babi Minune & Denisa - Aproape de inima ta

Morning all,

Need some more help pls, translating this beautiful song into english, I can't stop listening to it, though something tells me it's not the happiest of songs... There's something about certain manele songs, really tugs at the heart strings! Thanks in advance

.:: Babi Minune feat Denisa - Aproape de inima ta ::.

1.Nu ma asteptam ca de maine am sa raman fara tine si ai sa-mi rupi sufletul
    Daca tie iti e mai bine sa nu mai stau langa tine eu am sa fac cum spui tu
    N-ai vrut ca sa ti langa tine un suflet ce ti-a vrut bine,ti-a fost aproape mereu
    Sunt un strain pentru tine si plange inima in mine,dar voi fi aici mereu cand iti va fi tie mai greu

Ref.Voi fi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine fiindca nimeni nu-ti vrea bine,lumea tu sti ca e rea
    Voi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine,voi fi la rau si la bine aproape de inima ta

2.Eu te cunosc cel mai bine,cum ma cunosc eu pe mine,stiu cum e sufletul tau
    Cine crezi tu ca o sa poata sa te iubeasca vreodata asa cum te iubesc eu
    N-ai vrut ca sa ti langa tine un suflet ce ti-a vrut bine,ti-a fost aproape mereu
    Sunt un strain pentru tine si plange inima in mine,dar voi fi aici mereu cand iti va fi tie mai greu

Ref. Voi fi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine fiindca nimeni nu-ti vrea bine,lumea tu sti ca e rea
    Voi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine,voi fi la rau si la bine aproape de inima ta

DeBaires said:

Sorry, I did my best, hopefully someone can correct my translation. A lot of the sentences are inverted (out of regular order), so it was hard for me. Hope you can still get the main idea of the song though!

Babi Minune feat Denisa - Aproape de inima ta ::.
    Close to your heart

1.Nu ma asteptam ca de maine am sa raman fara tine si ai sa-mi rupi sufletul
    I didn't wait for myself that starting tomorrow I'll remain without you & I'll "mi rupi" my soul
    If for you it's better to not stay by my side, I'll do as you say
    You didn't want "ca sa ti" by your side a soul that wanted you better, it was always near you
    I'm a stranger to you & my heart cries in me, but I'll always be here when it's harder for you

Ref.Voi fi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine fiindca nimeni nu-ti vrea bine,lumea tu sti ca e rea
    I'll always be by your side when you need me because no one wants you more, you know the world is evil
    Voi fi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine,voi fi la rau si la bine aproape de inima ta
    I'll always be by your side when you need me, I'll be evil & good close to your heart

2.Eu te cunosc cel mai bine,cum ma cunosc eu pe mine,stiu cum e sufletul tau
    I know you, the best, like I know myself, I know how your soul is
    Who do you believe will ever love you the way I love you?

Ref. Voi fi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine fiindca nimeni nu-ti vrea bine,lumea tu sti ca e rea
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

Layla said:

Here you are:

Aproape de inima ta - Close to your heart

Nu ma asteptam ca de maine am sa raman fara tine si ai sa-mi rupi sufletul
    I wasn’t expecting that starting from tomorrow, i’ll remain without you and you’ll tear my soul apart
    If you’re better without me by your side, i’ll do as you say
    You didn’t want to keep near you, a soul who desired the best for you, who was always close to you
    I am a stranger to you and my heart is crying in me, but i’ll be always here, when you’ll pass through hard times

Voi fi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine fiindca nimeni nu-ti vrea bine,lumea tu sti ca e rea
    I will be always by your side, when you need me, because nobody wants the best for you, you know that people are mean
    I will be always by your side, when you need me, i’ll be there at bad and good times, close to your heart

Eu te cunosc cel mai bine,cum ma cunosc eu pe mine,stiu cum e sufletul tau
    I know you the best, like i know myself, i know what’s your soul like
    Who do you think will ever love you, like i do?
    You didn’t want to keep near you, a soul who desired the best for you, who was always close to you
    I am a stranger to you and my heart cries in me, but i’ll be always here, when you’ll pass through hard times

Voi fi mereu langa tine cand ai nevoie de mine fiindca nimeni nu-ti vrea bine,lumea tu sti ca e rea
    I will be always by your side, when you need me, because nobody wants the best for you, you know that people are mean
    I will be always by your side, when you need me, i’ll be there at bad and good times, close to your heart

Layla said:

DeBaires, i didn't see you!

Layla said:

Great! 3 translations!

maria_gr said:

I deleted mine, it's not good at all
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Layla said:

Noooo, it's not true! I read it and i liked it!

DeBaires said:

Thanks Layla!

& thanks to you too anyway Maria
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

tigress_tim said:

I am NOT a fan of this type of music....but I LOVE THIS....
    I guess because of it's background music is taken from :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVW2Lw84-Cw

and hey, we gotta admit, babi minune and denisa do have a very beautiful voice
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

mikeclapp said:

wow, a plethora of replies! Thanks to all!

kind regards,
    mike

11. eQuilibrium said:

Smile Babi Minune feat Denisa - Aproape de inima ta

I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol

12. Bibyy said:

I love this song! I love romanian songs at all...

13. monica adelina said:

this is not a romanian song- it is a copy of Gloria Estefan song-Hoy which is more fascinanted than this one!!!! believe- me i'm from RO

14. Maria Cioban said:

Kann mir vielleicht jemand den Songtext auf deutsch übersetzt? Mit Google kommt so einiges unverständlich raus.
    Vielen lieben Dank schon im voraus.