The perfect guy... but he feels he can't trust me :S

Thread: The perfect guy... but he feels he can't trust me :S

Tags: None

shy.sushi said:

Default The perfect guy... but he feels he can't trust me :S

About two months ago i met this AWESOME guy... everything has been just like a dream...

The "faithful" thing is VERY important to him... and i know i totaly am... but he says he has this heartbeat that tells him he can't trust me...

He recently found some messages that made him think i'm not... (everything was misunderstood) and we haven't spoken

I need song... better if it's in spanish... about... not leaving, love, a future together, the pain i have inside because he don't believe me.... When i'm with someone i only have eyes for that person... and that's how i feel about him. THAT's the principal message.

He's really important to me... i hope you can help me

thx!
  2. SayYouWill said:

I don't know. Difficult situation, hope you can solve it out. The only song I know in Spanish which is very good and contains some of the subjects above is "Creer" by Dima Bilan. He is Russian singer and the song is originally in English, but it's translated to Spanish and sooo beautiful song then.

shy.sushi said:

Quote Originally Posted by SayYouWill View Post
    I don't know. Difficult situation, hope you can solve it out. The only song I know in Spanish which is very good and contains some of the subjects above is "Creer" by Dima Bilan. He is Russian singer and the song is originally in English, but it's translated to Spanish and sooo beautiful song then.
    Oh i just heard it... it's beautiful but it's kind of "life goes on" and that's not the message i need.

Thank you so much
    keep paparizouing!!!!