Looking for a song.

Thread: Looking for a song.

Tags: None
  1. stojanovic said:

Default Looking for a song.

I am looking for a song dont know whats it called or who its by, but i know how the video for the song looks, it has a guy in a blue suit, and 50 girls around him half-naked dancing, playing sports, etc.
    I need this song for a presentation.

Thank You!

2. PrincessMarina said:

can't you find the videoon youtube.com?

3. stojanovic said:

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMarina View Post
    can't you find the videoon youtube.com?
    no i tried looking and looking, and i dont know what the song is called or anything, they usually show it on DM Sat,

4. stojanovic said:

anyone come on, i need this song.

5. PrincessMarina said:

sorry...I'm helpless

MayGoLoco said:

Can you give more info on the guy, how he looks like and what the video is about (the story behind it)?

haria said:

Try Dado Polumenta Kafe Expresso- Its not exactly sports.. its bowling but its one guy... loks of slutty girls maybe it will also work for your presentation!!

8. stojanovic said:

thats also a good song ill look into it, the guy like i said is wearing a blue suit, not talking in serbian mostly but he is on DM the serbian music channel, lots of girls and he is in a underground garage, and there swimming, and jumping etc thats all i can remember from it.

MayGoLoco said:

I have no clue! But if he's not talking in Serbian, do you know what language he is talking in? And by talking do you mean something like rap?

10. judygerst said:

Default Looking for a song

My dad is 97 years old and he remembers a Serbian song that may or may not have been called "Three Hearts United" His spelling may be off, but he wrote down Tri Sertsa Unachka. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I would love to get him a CD that has this song on it. JG

11. srm07 said:

Default Oj Srbijo Mati

Quote Originally Posted by judygerst View Post
    My dad is 97 years old and he remembers a Serbian song that may or may not have been called "Three Hearts United" His spelling may be off, but he wrote down Tri Sertsa Unachka. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I would love to get him a CD that has this song on it. JG
    After some research, I'm guessing the song you're looking for is Oj Srbijo Mati. The song uses the phrase Tri Srca Junačka, translated to "Three Heroic Hearts," in one of it's verses. Here are a few versions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4shaVyGpSF8
    In this one, the phrase is sung at 1:06 (twice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdaaTVxfIkA
    In this one, the phrase is sung at 1:02 (twice)

Hope this helps, it is a very popular song, in Croatia as well (Oj Hrvatska Mati... that's actually how I know the song, but I'm guessing your Serbian father would've sang the Serbian version)