Lithuanian sentence pleaseee!!

Thread: Lithuanian sentence pleaseee!!

Tags: None
  1. lucia9 said:

Default Lithuanian sentence pleaseee!!

Hi need to have a sentence in lithuanian...hope someone can help me!=)
    it's "HI SIMAS! I AM A BIT LATE ANSWERING THIS TIME, BUT I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH EXAMS AND SO ON... THIS TIME, I HAVE BEEN ALSO STUDING LITHUANIAN AS YOU CAN SEE (:P) BUT I PREFER TO WRITE YOU IN ENGLISH, IT'S EASIER FOR ME..."
    thank you very muchhhh!! =)))
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

2. mavi çıçek said:

it would be like this : " Labas Simai! Aš truputi vėlai atsakinėju, bet buvau labai užsiėmusi su egzaminais ir taip toliau... Šį kart aš taip pat studijavau lietuvių kalbą kaip matai (:P) Bet aš geriau rašysiu angliškai, nes man taip yra lengviau ... " here you go

3. lucia9 said:

thaaaaank you very much mavi çiçek! =)
    ["Comment veux-tu qu'la terre tourne à l'endroit si nos cerveaux marchent à l'envers man?"]··

4. mavi çıçek said:

if you need something else, just write do you have in lithuania friend or what?

5. lucia9 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mavi çıçek View Post
    if you need something else, just write do you have in lithuania friend or what?
    yesss =) the summer or 2007 i was working for an european basketball tournament here in spain, and i was the translator of lithuanian team so i was living with them for 10 or 12 days, and now i still talk to some of them!
    are you lithuanian mavi çiçek? (i thought u were from turkey because of your nickname!) take care!!=)))

6. mavi çıçek said:

yes i'm lithuanian that's just turkish nickname, because i'm learning a bit of turkish right now oh that's very interesting and how you like our language?

7. lucia9 said:

oh! i started to learn a bit of turkish too, but it was very difficult with no help! and now i have a bulgarian boyfriend so i am trying to learnt that too!!XD
    well, about lithuania...i spent 12 days with lietuvis guys so i heard your language all the time..and i inly learnt 3 or 4 words! it soundes very strange, like a mix of some more languages, i dont know!! anyway i would like to visit your country one day, maybe next summer...=) what about you? have u ever been in turkey? or in spain?:P kisses!!

8. mavi çıçek said:

oh yes our language is very strange no, in spain and turkey i have never been but planing someday. This year i'm going to poland, chech, germany, france and then to england (long trip) i have a friend who's learning spanish and she likes it very much