A song featured in charmed

Thread: A song featured in charmed

Tags: None
  1. Yellow_montu said:

Red face A song featured in charmed

Please please please help me find out who this is, ive tried for hours and hours and everything i get up says the song garbage is the only song listed in episode 5 series one of charmed, dream scorceror. its such a beautiful song and its driving me mad!
    its played in the opening guest start credits after the theme song.
    lyrics are:
    Sadness comes searching my room that aches by the light of the moon. You know the way to save me, you hold me high up above my lonely life, and when you hold me high, you've given me the wind, and I surrender to your mystery again"

if you search dream sorceror on you tube and listen 4.45 in you will hear it. the only song i can find regstered for this episode is from Garbage but that features at the start! please help me!
    thanks x
  2. proffmarkus said:

It sort of sounds like Sarah Maclachlan. Have you tried Charmed websites in general? All I'm finding is people asking what the song is?
  3. Yellow_montu said:

Same. Ive tried all the charmed websites i can find and all lyric things, ive tried yahoo answers and its getting me no where. Someone must know what this song is? Shes ounds really familiar, I thought it was but its not "floaty" enough for Sarah macloclan. I have tried many different "countryish" sounding females like leigh nash and im just getting infuriated
  4. Yellow_montu said:

I have now also emailed the man who sorted the music for charmed series one and a couple of other ladies who sound like the girl singing, but am now at y wits end, does anyone hve any suggestions at all?!! xx
  5. BlueNileFan said:

Hey Yellow_montu, just make sure you're notified of changes here. You've done good, now you need a little more patience and a little luck. I know I am still looking and there are/will be others.

I 'found' this link, it should play auto after a couple of seconds and it is much smaller (400K) than the video, no need to download.
    It's named: Identify_charmed_epi5ser1.mp3

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7788304481043675/

Those with a good ear, may recognize the artist? It would be a start.

Addendum: not that this will help, but i believe near the end the actual words are:

"...and when you hold me high, i give in to your whim and surrender to your mystery again."
    Last edited by BlueNileFan; 10-21-2011 at 10:50 PM.

chameleon said:

bump
    When the world is on your shoulder Gotta straighten up your act and boogie down" lol
  7. PaigeDrake said:

It sounds like Alanis Morissette
  8. aeonflux2025 said:

Default nope!

i have also been trying to track this song down for years! it sounds like shawn colvin or a singer with a similar voice as hers. i even to a clip of the song into a cd store and asked the woman (who happened to be a huge shawn colvin fan) and she didnt recognize it?? sobody on this planet must know who sung this song.

chameleon said:

bump

still not able to find the song
    but i think the singer is ( Rose McGowan )

i think she just did this for the show, can anybody out there comfirm this for me please

thankyou in advance
    When the world is on your shoulder Gotta straighten up your act and boogie down" lol
  10. aeonflux2025 said:

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    bump

still not able to find the song
    but i think the singer is ( Rose McGowan )

i think she just did this for the show, can anybody out there comfirm this for me please

thankyou in advance
    sorry but thats wrong. this is season one we are talking about.

chameleon said:

Quote Originally Posted by aeonflux2025 View Post
    sorry but thats wrong. this is season one we are talking about.
    Hello aeonflux2025
    thankyou for getting back to me, i know she dint play in season one
    ive tryed
    Alanis Morissette
    shawn colvin
    Sarah Maclachlan
    and some of the people/bands who as all ready sung in it plus sent out emails like the other person, but know reply

can anybody give out some more artists names (sounds like) please
    so i can do some more down loading lol lol
    thanks advance

chameleon said:

BUMP please hope you dont mind the bump again

chameleon said:

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    BUMP please hope you dont mind the bump again
    bump
  14. cheycheylynn said:

I'm just glad that I'm not the only being drove crazy by that song!

chameleon said:

knock knock anyone found it yet
    OPPS i mean BUMP LOL