Pina Records or Buddhas Family?

Thread: Pina Records or Buddhas Family?

Tags: None

Marrero 7 Sangre said:

Default Pina Records or Buddhas Family?

Who do you think is the better reggaeton group?
    Free Tempo!
  2. Ultimate DJ said:

I have never heard of either!
    are they good?

puravida
    DJ

Marrero 7 Sangre said:

yeah
    several years ago 1997-2002 they both had a lyrical war with each other called a Tiraera war and since there really wasnt a winner i wanted to see who people think would be better.

Pina Records= Nicky Jam, Polaco, Don Chezina, Lito Mc Cassidy, O.G Black Y Master Joe, Speedy, and Yaviah.

Buddhas Fam= Tempo, Getto y Gastam, Don Omar, Ivy Queen, Mexicano 777, Hector Y Tito, Wisin Y Yandel.
    This war happended a long time ago most of these artists have gone their seperate ways now.
    Free Tempo!
  4. Ultimate DJ said:

ah
    I was only intrudeced into Regaeton Recently so i didn't hear about this.
    but from that listing....I think its quite obvious who the winner is.
    Don Omar (el Rey)
    Ivy Queen
    Hector,
    Wisin y Yandel (the best)

so Buddhas Family kicked *ss!

who do you like best?!

puravida
    DJ

Marrero 7 Sangre said:

yeah i agree buddhas family did kick *** but nicky jam, polaco, lito, og black y master joe, and don chezind made a song called "La Conspiracion" and its one of the best songs i ever heard but nowadays all we have is
    daddy yankee dissin don omar
    don omar dissin wisin
    hector dissin don omar
    polaco dissin arcangel
    and tempo dissin daddy yankee, don omar, and polaco.
    losbandoleros.com has a lot of diffrent styles of reggaeton they have one section called a tiraera and its just madd crazy to hear.
    Free Tempo!
  6. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Marrero 7 Sangre View Post
    yeah i agree buddhas family did kick *** but nicky jam, polaco, lito, og black y master joe, and don chezind made a song called "La Conspiracion" and its one of the best songs i ever heard but nowadays all we have is
    daddy yankee dissin don omar
    don omar dissin wisin
    hector dissin don omar
    polaco dissin arcangel
    and tempo dissin daddy yankee, don omar, and polaco.
    losbandoleros.com has a lot of diffrent styles of reggaeton they have one section called a tiraera and its just madd crazy to hear.
    I haven't heard that song. i'd better check it out!

well i saw in a recent Concert Daddy Yankee and Don Omar actually hug. and Don Omar has performed with Wisin and Yandel....I've never heard anything about them being at odds. I thought they got along real well.
    but you seem to know a lot more about this than me!

puravida
    DJ

Marrero 7 Sangre said:

yeah i saw that concert thats when they made at peace with one another but their war is mostly over don omar is coming out with a new album called "idon" and i believe he made a song with daddy yankee but the album comes out on april, 28.
    Free Tempo!
  8. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Marrero 7 Sangre View Post
    yeah i saw that concert thats when they made at peace with one another but their war is mostly over don omar is coming out with a new album called "idon" and i believe he made a song with daddy yankee but the album comes out on april, 28.
    I know! I am sooo looking forward to that cominig out!!! but i had no clue he might feature DY! that would be a hit!

also have you heard the new song by DJ Flex ft Mr Saiko called Dime Si Tu Vas Con El? IT Is A TOTALLY AMAZING SONG!!! makes ya wanna dance!

dj

Marrero 7 Sangre said:

Talking

nah i havent heard it yet but since you say its good i'll listen to it.
    Free Tempo!
  10. Musicluv2 said:

Buddhas family