Foreign Pop song

Thread: Foreign Pop song

Tags: None
  1. Master said:

Default Foreign Pop song

Sorry if i'm trying to do the impossible.

I'm loooking for an italian/german/portugues/romanian/swedish/russian(or some other european language thats not english or spanish) that has a beat dee do dee do (something along those lines) played with some kind of synth, it sounds like a techno beat, only more upbeat and pop sounding.
    The language i do not know, but i can try to type some of the lyrics( sung by a woman)(vocals play strongly over the beat)
    "voy a tras a nasz o grasz a spiele y oko feel a nasz oche a feel"
    "vei mi no primei no tresoresh aiga san su y cama yak ben"

Can anyone help me out? This song is used a in a few euro/dance mixes.

2. Master said:

bump?

3. BlueNileFan said:

Remarkably the first line is auto translated by Google from Polish with a recognition of 80% of the words:

You could submit those lines to the Lyrics translation section of the forum for proper orthography and then search for the lyrics.

4. Master said:

That might be because i speak polish, and i don't really know how to spell the words, as i do not know what the language is, so i defaulted to what they sounded like, and spelled them in polish. I'm quite sure the song isn't in polish, if it were, i would probably understand the lyrics and find it much easier.

For all i know it could be: polish, german, romanian, swedish, russian, italian, hungarian, lithuanian, albanian and many other european languages.
    Last edited by Master; 02-09-2009 at 07:24 PM.

NyLoN_BoY said:

It`s not russian, bulgarian, greek, serbian, croatian, german

I think it`s hungarian.

6. Master said:

It quite possibly may be hungarian, but i still can't find the song. I have viewed at least 50 videos on youtube under search guidelines: "hungarian pop dance song"
    Edit: I don't know if this will help, but the beat of the song i am looking for sounds kind of like the beat from Tell Me Why by Supermode at 2:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_Oarek9_A to around 2:25
    Last edited by Master; 02-12-2009 at 07:33 PM.

7. Master said:

bump?