something i wrote " now that you gone away" very deppressing lol

Thread: something i wrote " now that you gone away" very deppressing lol

Tags: None
  1. mixvillain said:

Default something i wrote " now that you gone away" very deppressing lol

To letting go of you hasn’t been as easy as you coming into my heart……….once again has come to an end…. You ve disregarded all the promisses all the pledges and gone away……...you have gone away crushing me like this…… you ve gone away disregarding the future without wiping my tears away…..you have gone away without saying goodbyes….To letting go of you hasn’t been as easy as you coming into my heart
    Oh baby its impossible…….. you brought along springs ,had flowers to blossomed every season in my world once you were in it…….. I have breathed with you ,I have experienced love with you, you have taught me what love is……. you have taught me peace and happiness….now tht you gone away…… not carrying and knowing that what kinna despondency which you had brought to my life by your going aways and leaving my world in ice cold….,you left me helpless,miserable…..And gone away…….. To letting go of you hasn’t been as easy as you coming into my heart….You said it wud be easy to forget about you , I couldn’t…… No matter what I did ,I couldn’t get over you ,couldn’t throw you away from my heart……..No matter where I went , everything reminded me of you somehow….Rather every1 looked like you…..Beside the wind was blowing differently and the sun was rising quirky, now tht you gone away……To letting go of you hasn’t been as easy as you coming to my heart…. Oh Baby Not possible……I still have hopes deep in my heart and it says; you will come back to me,……Says tht we are not over… , I can hear it thru the voice of my heart…..And I can feel it thru the whiff of the wind…..My heard is beating odd today and the rains rain differently….As though your voice is singing thru my ear ,-.As if you are singing I love you…But now tht you r gone…..To letting go of you hasn’t been as easy as coming to my heart....I cant leave you behind thus I will never forget about you.. I.d really loved you .. I will never foget about you…….
    by skog (in 00)
    dedicated to some1 special in the past ........
    Last edited by mixvillain; 02-10-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: same1