3rei sud est?

Thread: 3rei sud est?

Tags: None
  1. Ecirtap said:

Default 3rei sud est?

What does 3rei sud est mean?

Thanks.

DeBaires said:

It means "Three South East," perhaps "Three (from) the South East (of Romania).
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

kmmy said:

yes DeBaires. u were right they are from Constanta (i'm from there too ) and is a city located on S-E of Romania, and 3 bcs the band contain 3 members ( unfortunately they split up recently )

DeBaires said:

Oh how sad!

Eu aveam crezut ca si Animal X ar fi "broken-up", dar aseara am gasit un nou videoclip lor! Sunt foarte fericit din cauza acela!!!
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

kmmy said:

Diego.... if u allow me to correct ur sentence .....

Eu am crezut ca si Animal X ar fi "broken-up" (despărţiţi), dar aseara am gasit un nou videoclip al lor! Sunt foarte fericit din cauza asta!!!

well they just took a brake for many years and after they came back with a new sound and more band members (3 instrumentalists) at the begining they were just 3 (hiena (hyena), vierme(worm) si soparla(lizard) and they are also from Constanta ) here u can read more if u want to. ( it's in romanian but seeing ur progress diego i think u'll understand )

DeBaires said:

Mersi Kmmy. Da, imi place foarte mult noua sonda care au. Inca-mi place muzica a lor din inainte