Nicola - Îţi mulţumesc / Dincolo de noapte e zi

Thread: Nicola - Îţi mulţumesc / Dincolo de noapte e zi

Tags: None

DeBaires said:

Oh, haha, OK.
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

algebra said:

what other singers you know from brazil? Well I've been not listening to radio for a so long (I don't like American Pop, yak). I never liked to listen to music Portuguese though. There's no mistery anyway;-).

I waste most of my time listening to foreign languages (English not included, after I learnt it) but some songs here in Brazil become true hits and I finish learning them anyway. Time to time we get something of weird or massive and in no time everyone is singing.

Some months ago everyone was dancing "Creéééu"(Not me), God such a dirty and void music, but this make masses satisfied. Next everyone was singing "Extravaza" form Claudia Leite. Now she's againg on the lightspot singing "Eu quero mais é beijar na boca" because summer is getting closer and Carnaval is coming too. By the way, these late years we got lots of Punk/Pop rock bands.

Brazilian rock is very diverse. Much of good sound you get from 80's: Legiao Urbana(the most popular), Kid Abelha (I like them), RPM, Barao Vermelho, Engenheiros do Havai, Lulu Santos, Bikini Cavadão, Os paralamas do Sucesso, and some others. I'm not fun as I said but these guys made a great page in Brazilian Rock.

Nowadays there are new bands like Fresno, CPM22, Dead Fish, Pink, NX Zero, Detonautas, Raimundos. I'm not the one to talk about it but it's some like
    Blink 182 and american pop-punk rock and they are very popular. But I'll tell you there lots of good bands of rock

Rock is usually for middle class youngs.

For the poor, (I rather say, the popular) we have lot of styles. The first is 'Sertanejo'. These guys were very popular in 90's so flourished such many duets (is mandatory for these style): Chitaozinho e Xororó, Leandro e Leonardo, Zezé de Camargo e Luciano., Gian e Giovane, Joao Paulo e Daniel (I told you, they are just duets). This guys are quite popular still, Leandro and Joao Paulo are dead, so you just hear abour Leonardo and Daniel in solo carrier. The most popular among the new duets is Bruno and Marrone (yak). Others: Rick e Renner, Cezar Minotti and (I dont remember), Vitor e Leo, Edson e Hudson. Well these guys make a mess and are close to the American Country these days.

Here in nothern Brazil, the mass mostly listen to Forró and Brega. Forró is something like the Israel's mizhari but these late years forro became agressive with durty lyrics, mostly of sexual content, and people hear and sing them with no shame :-o. it's shocking for me but people like them. Some names: Avioes do Forro, Calcinha Preta, Garota Safada (The worst), Mastruz com Leite. These latest is not durty. Manaus is the second place to hear and dance forro. So popular by here. It's almost like argentinian cumbia - popular and hated - but much more durty in general. Not all bands, but most. A good rythm but bad lyrics.

Brega is popular almost only in Nothern. Banda Calypso has national reputation, and the many other calypsos: CIa do Calypso, Furacão do Calypso, etc

As a regard of Samba, we have 'pagode' .its some kind of samba but more romantic and slow. Bands: Raça Negra, Belo, Dudu NObre, Inimigos da Hp, Jeito Moleque, Exaltasamba, Revelaçao, Sorriso maroto. Some are classical: Zeca Pagodinho, Alcione, Beth Carvalho, Jorge Aragao.

Properly in Bahia, you find Axé and the names are: Ivete Sangalo (very popular), Daniela Mercury, Claudia Leitte, Asa de àguia, Chiclete com Banana. It's a music to hear and dance in Carnaval of Salvador.

Well Later I can translate some lyrics of them I will choose the Hits I've been acidentally hearing form Brazilian Music. This will help you to learn portuguese. Take care, again.
    O coração da gente chega lateja
    A gente só deseja passar bem
    Com você meu bem
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém

DeBaires said:

WOW 0_0 Muuuuuuuito obrigado!

There's so much to listen to now!

Another rock band I like (I guess they're popular) is Reacao em cadeia. I think they may be from early 90s, but also from the 2000s. Ever heard of them?
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.

algebra said:

I think once
    Com você meu bem
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém

algebra said:

Chose your favourite saying here in the Learnign Spanish Section. I post some
    Com você meu bem
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém

DeBaires said:

Nao te comprendo...

algebra said:

I was quite asleep. It was too late :-) never mind those. It was just about my post of Spanish sayings I left in the Spanish Translation forum. I chose my favourite.
    Com você meu bem
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém
    No xenhenhém