Song heard yesterday

Thread: Song heard yesterday

Tags: None
  1. tlmc said:

Default Song heard yesterday

I heard a song in Hollister yesterday and I didn't catch much of it, but it was a male singer and the only lyrics I caught were the chorus and it went "I love you so..."

Does anyone have a clue it might be? It was a summery sounding kind of song.
  2. Ultimate DJ said:

Hey,
    Don't really know, but my first thought was Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4

just a random guess! good luck!

pruavida
    dj
  3. tlmc said:

I do love that song, but it's not it. Thanks for trying and thanks to anyone who can help!

Hco471Model said:

I can't think of any of our current songs that have that as the chorus...

Check out http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ho...eb-2009-a.html and use the playlist link to listen to most of the current songs.
  5. tlmc said:

I had already listened to all those, unfortunately none of those were the one. I know you said "most of the current songs", so there has to be more. From my understanding, all of the Hollister stores play the same songs. Thanks again for help!

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by tlmc View Post
    I had already listened to all those, unfortunately none of those were the one. I know you said "most of the current songs", so there has to be more. From my understanding, all of the Hollister stores play the same songs. Thanks again for help!
    I have the current playlist listed in its entirety in that thread. There are a few songs missing from the audio playlist because they were not available in the playlist.com database.

The ones missing are:
    Blake Lewis - Gots to Get Her (2007)
    Cat Empire, The - Saltwater (2005)
    Mêlée - Sick (2007)

Look those up on Youtube.
  7. tlmc said:

Well, it's kinda strange cause I listened to all those songs and none of them sound anything like the song I heard. Is it possible for specific stores to play different songs because I know for a fact the song I heard isn't in your list. Thanks!

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by tlmc View Post
    Well, it's kinda strange cause I listened to all those songs and none of them sound anything like the song I heard. Is it possible for specific stores to play different songs because I know for a fact the song I heard isn't in your list. Thanks!
    Their jukebox could have been broken and they might have been playing an older mix from a CD or iPod.

Did you hear any of those other songs?
  9. tlmc said:

Well, I was only in there for about 30 seconds or so, but I may swing through again and check to see what's playing in there jukebox. The song sounded like it could have been a cover cause it sounded really familiar. I just wish I had heard more but it was just ending.

Hco471Model said:

Ok, so story short, I'm an idiot and left out a few.

Your song is: I'll Love You So by Above the Golden State

It's all about Jesus. Hollister just loves Christian rock. They're less obnoxious than the Newsboys at least. :-P
  11. tlmc said:

Ahhh, thank you so much, and it's cool that it's Christian rock cause that is my favorite genre anyways. Thanks a million!